Will and Guy's collection of amusing Vuvezula cartoons and images from the 2010 Football World Cup in South Africa.
- Funny Football Snippets
- Vuvezula - Annoying People Since 1660
- Vuvuzela World Cup 2010 Songs
- England World Cup 2010 Jokes
Tracing the Vuvuzela HistoryThe vuvuzela is 65cm plastic blowing horn immortalised by the 2010 football World Cup. Owing to its simplicity the origins of the instrument is hard to trace. Similar blowing horns are found in Latin America, while those trying to trace it's origin via the Zulu name vuvuzela come up against synonyms notably lepatata.
Vuvuzela - Annoying People Since 1660
In the jungle, South African jungle Three lions sleep tonight Then in the morning The early morning They have to catch a flight A win - no way A win - no way A win - no way A win - no way
God's Football Team -v- Devil's TeamGod, and the devil were each having a holiday in hyper-space. The topic of conversation turned to who could turn out the best football team. Much to the God's surprise the devil proposed a football match to settle their dispute. As God was leaving he said to the devil, 'Don't you realise that all the 'good' players go to heaven?" The devil, smiling, responded "Yeah, but we've got all the refs!" See funny soccer referee jokes.
- The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope," said Jamal, aged six.
- Osama Bin laden has just appeared in a new T.V. message proving he is still alive. He said, 'The English football team were s*** again'. British intelligence have dismissed it, saying it could have been recorded at any time in the last 44 years.
- My computer's been infected by the Robert Green virus. Now I can't save anything.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? According to Fifa it didn't traverse the white line.
- See more World Cup 2010 jokes