Think of this page as a sitemap for our free, clean, yet funny Halloween jokes and pictures. Eat, drink and be scary.
- Halloween Jokes
- Funny Halloween Pictures
- Funny Halloween Cartoons
- Funny Halloween Stories
- Scary Halloween Stories
- Short Halloween Stories for Kids
- Pumpkin Jokes
- Pumpkin Carvings
- Pumpkin Carving Design Ideas
- Pumpkin Babies
- Jack-o-Lantern Legend
- Halloween History and Origins
- Halloween Games for Kids
- Halloween Postage Stamps
- Trick or Treat
- Coven of Witches
- Halloween Graveyard Stories
- Halloween Cats - Witch's Familiar
- Animations for Halloween
- Fun Halloween Fashion
- Halloween Poems
- (November 5th Bonfire Night)
- (Funny Guy Fawkes Pictures)
- More Funny Clean Jokes
Ghosts and Graveyards
- Ghost Story
- Ghost Illusion Video
- Graveyard Stories
- Graveyard Humour
Kids Halloween JokesWhat's a monster's favourite play? Romeo and ghouliet Why do witches fly on brooms? Vacuum cleaner cords aren't long enough What do ghosts serve for dessert? Ice scream Why do witches fly on brooms? Vacuum cleaner cords aren't long enough What do you call serious rocks? Grave stones. What do you call pretend rocks? Shamrocks. See more funny Halloween jokes
Funny Halloween Pictures
When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween.
Popular Mermaid Halloween CostumeThere is trend for greater sophistication in Halloween costumes. In our youth all we used were old sheets to frighten our enemies and friends, these day's you can buy or hire all manner of fancy dress ensembles especially for Halloween.
Giant Pumpkin in Hong-KongA boy meets a giant pumpkin in Hong Kong. Although Halloween has little meaning to most people on the island the event is seized upon as a marketing opportunity. See more pumpkin jokes and stories
The Origin of HalloweenHalloween is also known as Samhain, Pinkie Night, Soul Cakers, Love Divination, or most aptly - Mischief Night. Halloween and its associated customs, have evolved from ancient Celtic celebrations, which honour the dead. The Halloween festival is also intertwined with end of harvest celebrations, and in some cultures, All Saints religious elements. See more about the history of Halloween.
- Autumn is a season for big decisions - like whether or not it's too late to start spring cleaning.
- This autumn we have seen falling leaves and rising gas prices. We're raking it up while the oil companies are raking it in.
- I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my yard, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.
More Funny, but Clean Halloween JokesWhat do you call a witch's garage? A broom closet. What music do ghosts like the best? Haunting melodies. Is a drunken ghost a methylated spirit? See more clean Halloween jokes.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. - Erma Bombeck
- 'Tis now the very witching time of night, When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out Contagion to this world.' - William Shakespeare
- Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. - Scooby-Doo
- They that are born on Halloween shall see more than other folk. - Anon. [Will and his wife both were born on Halloween]
- As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today... Oh, how I wish he'd go away. Anonymous
- Double, double toil and trouble , Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.- William Shakespeare
- There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the "Great Pumpkin." - Linus [Charlie Brown]
- Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble. - William Shakespeare
- On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me. - Rodney Dangerfield
- For 2012 Halloween the the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him. - Conan O'Brien