- 1 What Is Black Friday?
- 1.1 Black Friday Jokes and Funny Stories for Black Friday
- 1.2 Funny Story At the Shopping Mall
- 1.3 Another Tale from the Shopping Mall
- 1.4 Friday's Goddess - Freya
- 1.5 Classic Black Friday Joke
- 1.6 Good Deal for a Modern Freya
- 1.7 What Is Black Friday Shopping
- 1.8 Black Friday Wisecrack
- 1.9 Black Friday Shopping Humour
- 1.10 Famous Fridays
- 1.11 Friday 13th Superstitions
- 1.12 Only in America - Crazy Awards
What Is Black Friday?While Thanksgiving is an official holiday, the day after is not. However, many workers take this Friday as a holiday making a nice four day weekend. Since 2000 this day has been labelled 'Black Friday' and has become one of the busiest shopping days of the year.
Black Friday Jokes and Funny Stories for Black Friday
- Funny Story At the Shopping Mall
- Another Tale from the Shopping Mall
- Famous Fridays
- Friday's Goddess - Freya
- What Is Cyber Monday Shopping
- Have a look around at the shoppers, then walk up to the prettiest girl in the store.
- Say to her, 'Excuse me, can you help me? I cannot see my wife, and I know that she is here in the shopping mall somewhere. Can you just talk to me for a couple of minutes?'
- The pretty girl will ask: 'Why?'
- You reply: 'Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife materialises out of thin air.'
Classic Black Friday Joke
Try Before You Buy! Myra was going to the Christmas office party but needed a new dress. In the store she asked, 'May I try on that dress in the window, please?' 'Certainly not, madam,' responded the salesgirl, 'You'll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.'
Black Friday WisecrackPicture this, it was just after Thanksgiving, and the judge was in a happy mood. He asked the prisoner who was in the dock, 'What are you charged with?' The prisoner replied, 'Doing my Christmas shopping too early'. 'That's no crime', said the judge. 'Just how early were you doing this shopping?' 'Before the shop opened', answered the prisoner.
Black Friday Shopping Humour
- Good Friday - Easter.
- Black Friday - Follows Thanksgiving.
- Man Friday - Robinson Crusoe.
- 'Solah Shukravar Vrats' fasting for 16 consecutive Fridays.
Another related legend believed by many fishermen is: 'A Friday's sail, always fail.'
Friday 13th Superstitions
- It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday. American Proverb
- Do you believe that getting married on a Friday brings bad luck ?Of course, why would Friday be an exception? Anon
- A legend believed by many fishermen is: 'A Friday's sail, always fail.'
- See more Friday 13th Superstitions.