What does a witch ask for in a hotel?
- What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
Lots of blood tests!
- Why did Dracula's mother give him cough medicine?
was having a coffin fit.
- What did Dr. Frankenstein get when he put a goldfish
brain in the body of his dog?
it is great at chasing submarines.
- Why wasn'tthere any food left after the monster party?'Cos everyone was a goblin.
- Why did the vampire's
lunch give him
It was a stake sandwich.
- Dracula decided he need a dog, which breed did he choose?
- What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A dead ringer.
- What do skeletons always order at a restaurant?
- Who was the most famous French skeleton?
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
What do you call serious
What do you call pretend rocks?
It was mid-October and I was waiting for my wife, Julie, at the checkout at
Walmart supermarket in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, I noticed that someone had
left behind their broom.
When no one came to claim it, I went outside to search for a couple I
remembered seeing at the cashier's desk. I spotted them getting into their truck
and hurried over.
'Excuse me,' I said to the young woman, 'but did you by any chance leave your
'No,' she retorted quickly and with a smile, 'we came by truck.'
Here are Halloween quotes to share with your friends.
- Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. Kurt Vonnegut
- Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoken to. Richard H. Barham
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves
below. Theodosia Garrison
- If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.
- If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day.
John A. Wheeler
- We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic.
- See more funny quotes.
Kids are great at telling, devising and modifying Halloween jokes.
Here are Will and Guy's collection of clean one-liners to keep your children
amused on October 31st.
- What is a vampires favorite holiday?
- What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
- What is a ghoul's favourite drink?
- What does
Mrs Ghost serve for dessert?
- What do fishermen say on Halloween?
- Where do spooks go to post a parcel?
The ghost office.
- What did the vampire say to the Invisible Man?
'Long time, no
- Why is Dracula so unpopular?
Because he's a pain in the neck!
- What runs around a cemetery but doesn't move?
- Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
Because demons are a
ghouls best friend! (Diamonds ... Girls!)
- What did the mother ghost say her children?
'Don't spook until you're
Witches Jokes for Halloween
- Why do witches wear name tags?
So that they can tell witch is which!
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
- Why do witches fly on brooms?
Vacuum cleaner cords aren't
- What do you call a witch's garage?
A broom closet.
- Why don't angry witches ride their brooms?
They're afraid of flying off the handle.
- What do witches put on their hair?
- What do they teach at witches school?
- When is it bad luck to meet a black cat?
When you're a mouse.
- What does a witch ask for in a hotel?
Ghost, Vampire, Mummy and Spook Halloween Gags
- What happened when a boy vampire met a girl vampire?
It was love
at first bite!
- How does a girl vampire flirt?
She bats her eyes.
- What's did the girl say when a vampire kissed her?
It was a pain
in the neck.
- What do you call a skeleton who won't
- What's a skeleton's favourite musical instrument?
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
- Why don't
skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.
- What was the favourite game at the ghosts'
- What do the birds sing on Halloween?
Twick or tweet.
- Why do mummies make good employees?
They get all wrapped up in their work.
- Who did the ghost invite to his party?
could dig up!
- Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend.
- Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
He didn't have a haunting license.
- How can you tell
if a vampire likes baseball?
The night that he goes into a bat.
- Where do spooks water ski?
On Lake Erie.
- Where do mummies go for a swim?
To the dead sea.
- What kind of streets do zombies like to haunt?
Dead end streets.
- What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs and goes quack-quack?
favourite Shakespeare play?
Romeo and ghouliet.
- Who does Dracula get
His fang club.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire ?
John decided to play a trick on his superstitious friend Henry. Now Henry liked a drink at the local pub every Friday night.
One dark night Henry set off for home, meanwhile John hid in the churchyard.
The scene was set. Henry staggered on home, as he passed the
churchyard he said out loud, 'Where am I.'
John, from behind a grave, replied in a sepulchral voice: 'Ammmongst the living.'
'Then where are you then?' asked Henry.
the deeaddd' wailed John. Henry sobered up and ran home faster than he had ever run before.
Internet Kills the Joke Telling Star
As a boy, the above yarn as told by my Uncle John would
enthral we children on a cold wet autumn night. (We
celebrated 5th of November not Halloween)
At a distance of 50 years I find it only moderately amusing.
Perhaps I dont have his intonation and gestures. My final
thought, is the internet killing yarn telling? Do you ever meet
an old codger who can tell an original tall story?
Funny Halloween Jokes from Joe Labatt of Canada
- In Canada you design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Joe says: "We wait for a blizzard before going 'Trick or treating' ".
- His best line was: "I use the trunk of my car as a deep freeze."
Please send us your
clean Halloween jokes for kids
See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
• Home •
Clean Halloween jokes
Funny Halloween pictures • Pumpkin
Short Halloween stories
for kids •
Halloween games for kids •
Funny Halloween stories
• Halloween cats • Ghost
story • Coven of witches •
Trick or Treat