We dedicate this page to people, like Guy, who cannot spell
Short Funny Joke Sections
- Twenty Five Funy One-liners
- Short Jokes - School Excuse Notes
- Short Jokes - Schoolboy Howlers
- Short Jokes - Milkman's
- If all is not lost, where
- An unbreakable toy is useful
for breaking other toys.
- I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
- A fool is a 27 story window-washer who steps back to admire his work.
- An ostrich's
eye is bigger than its brain.
- Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10.
- The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.
- It was all so different before everything changed.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
not hard to meet expenses...they're everywhere.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- Old people shouldn't
health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get
- A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
is the longest word typed with only the left hand and '
with your right.
- A 'jiffy'
is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
- In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an
average of 6 months waiting at red lights.
- Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
- Our eyes are always the same size from
birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- The sentence: 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy
uses every letter of the alphabet.
- The words 'racecar', '
are palindromes. They read the same whether you read them left to right or right to left.
- There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious'
- Sally won't
in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
- My son is under a doctor's
care and should not take P.E. today. Please
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please exscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Please excuse Pedro from
being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's
- Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the
Here are Will and Guy's
favourite schoolboy howlers. These are funy answers to exam questions, were culled by
teachers reading through 1,000s of answers. Here are their moments of fun amid tedious schoolboy writing.
Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ids of March murdered him because they
thought he was going to be made king. Dying, he gasped out: 'Tee hee, Brutus'
Louis Pasteur discovered a
cure for rabbis. Charles Darwin was a naturalist who wrote the Organ of the Species. Madman Curie discovered radio. And Karl Marx became one of the Marx brothers.
Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and travelled by Camelot. The climate of the Sarah is such
that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.
Socrates was a famous Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. Socrates died from an overdose of wedlock. After his death, his career
suffered a dramatic decline.
Actually, Homer was not written by Homer but another man of that name.
The inhabitants of Egypt were called mummies. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and travelled by Camelot.
The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.
The Pyramids are a range of mountains between France and Spain.
In midevil times most people were alliterate. The greatest
writer of the futile ages was Chaucer, who wrote many poems and verses and also wrote literature.
Moses led the Hebrew slaves to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread which is bread made without any ingredients. Moses
then went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten commandments. He died before he ever reached Canada.
Gravity was invented by
Isaac Walton. It is chiefly noticeable in the autumn.
Beethoven wrote music even though he was
deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this.
Sadly the milkman like the coalman and travelling butcher is dying out, so Will and Guy are pleased to have preserved these notes left for milkmen.
- No milk. Please do not leave milk at No. 14 either as he is dead until further notice.
- Please send me a form for cheap milk, for I have a baby two months old and did not know about it until a neighbour told
- Milk is needed for the baby. Father is unable to supply it.
- Milkman, please could I have a loaf
but not bread today.
- From now on please leave two pints every other day and one pint on the days in between, except Wednesdays and Saturdays when I don't
- Please don't
leave any more milk. All they do is drink it.
- My back door is open. Please put milk in '
fridge, get money out of cup in drawer and leave change on kitchen table in pence, because we want to play bingo tonight.
- Please leave no milk today.
When I say today, I mean tomorrow, for I wrote this note yesterday.
- Milkman, please close the gate behind you because the birds keep pecking the tops off the milk.
- Sorry about yesterday's
note. I didn't
mean one egg and a dozen pints, but the other way round.
More Funy Short Jokes
Please write to Will and Guy if you have any funy jokes.
Joke of the Day Email
Get a clean joke delivered to your inbox every
day, no strings attached, just part of our service. Free
our Funny Joke of the Day email.
We have over 1,500 pages of funny pictures, clean jokes, stories and amusing videos. Please use the Search below to find a topic of particular interest:
Thought of the Day Subscription
Our offer is to email you an inspirational
'Thought of the day'. Your subscription is completely free of cost and there
are no adverts. Sign up for our 'Thought of
See more jokes and funny stories:
Top Ten •
Top Ten • School •
Small Ads • Car Jokes • Home