Short Funny Joke Sections
- Twenty Five Funy One-liners
- Short Jokes - School Excuse Notes
- Short Jokes - Schoolboy Howlers
- Short Jokes - Milkman's notes
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
- I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
- A fool is a 27 story window-washer who steps back to admire his work.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10.
- The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.
- It was all so different before everything changed.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- It's not hard to meet expenses...they're everywhere.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- Old people shouldn't eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get
- A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
- 'stewardesses' is the longest word typed with only the left hand and ' lollipop' with your right.
- A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
- February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
- In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at red lights.
- Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- The sentence: 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' uses every letter of the alphabet.
- The words 'racecar', ' kayak' and 'level' are palindromes. They read the same whether you read them left to right or right to left.
- There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious' and 'facetious.'
- Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
- My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please exscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
- Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
- No milk. Please do not leave milk at No. 14 either as he is dead until further notice.
- Please send me a form for cheap milk, for I have a baby two months old and did not know about it until a neighbour told me.
- Milk is needed for the baby. Father is unable to supply it.
- Milkman, please could I have a loaf but not bread today.
- From now on please leave two pints every other day and one pint on the days in between, except Wednesdays and Saturdays when I don't want any milk.
- Please don't leave any more milk. All they do is drink it.
- My back door is open. Please put milk in ' fridge, get money out of cup in drawer and leave change on kitchen table in pence, because we want to play bingo tonight.
- Please leave no milk today. When I say today, I mean tomorrow, for I wrote this note yesterday.
- Milkman, please close the gate behind you because the birds keep pecking the tops off the milk.
- Sorry about yesterday's note. I didn't mean one egg and a dozen pints, but the other way round.
Joke of the Day Email
Get a clean joke delivered to your inbox every day, no strings attached, just part of our service. Free subscription to our Funny Joke of the Day email.
We have over 1,500 pages of funny pictures, clean jokes, stories and amusing videos. Please use the Search below to find a topic of particular interest:
Thought of the Day Subscription
Our offer is to email you an inspirational 'Thought of the day'. Your subscription is completely free of cost and there are no adverts. Sign up for our 'Thought of the Day'.