- 1.0.1 Short Funny Swine Flu Jokes
- 1.0.2 How They Deal With Swine Flu in a Children's Nursery
- 1.0.3 Pigs Unite - More Swine Flu Jokes
- 1.0.4 Funny Swine Flu Picture
- 1.0.5 Pigmobiles
- 1.0.6 Swine Flu Survey
- 1.0.7 More Funny Swine Flu Pictures
- 1.0.8 Pig Flu - Mexico
- 1.0.9 Moldovan Army Fights Swine Flu with Onions
- 1.0.10 Swine Flu - Cardiff, Wales
- 1.0.11 This Santa Group Demands Swine Flu Vaccine Priority
- 1.0.12 Swine Flu Actor Gives Oscar Performance
- 1.0.13 More Funny Swine Flu Jokes
- 1.0.14 The Latest "Pig Flu" Movie Titles
- 1.0.15 The Swine Flu Virus in Perspective
- 1.0.16 More Funny Swine Flu Pictures
- 1.0.17 Friends Reunited
- 1.0.18 Holiday Tan from Mexico
- 1.0.19 Ode to Tamiflu, by Hugo Houseago
- 1.0.20 Social History of Other Disaster Jokes
- 1.0.21 Funny Bird Flu Pictures
- 1.0.22 See more funny pigs stories
We appreciate that swine flu is a serious problem and that people who contract the virus may die. However, throughout history, catastrophes have been resolutely faced by using humour. Will and Guy feel that these swine flu "jokes" fit that construct. We hope you agree.
- Amusing Swine Flu Picture
- Short Funny Swine Flu Jokes
- Pigs Unite
- More Swine Flu Jokes
- The Swine Flu Virus in Perspective
- Funny Bird Flu Picture
- Swine flu is spread by capitalist pigs.
- I had a bad day yesterday, I made a pig's ear of everything I tried.
- I think I have the swine flu. I have the sudden urge to eat bacon.
- I think I have swine flu: I've broken out in rashers.
- Apparently my mate's got Swine Flu, I think he's just telling porkies though.
- Will there be a mass outbreak of Human/Avian Swine flu? When pigs fly...
- Swine Fever is a song by Piggy Lee. [Peggy Lee had a hit with 'You give me fever']
- For a normal flu, we say "achoo", but for swine flu we say "achoink".
Swine Flu Latest I've just been diagnosed with gammon flu. I originally had swine flu but I've been cured!
News Report We have an escaped convict in hiding in the country side near Christchurch, Dorset, England (true story). He has avoided police for over three months. They say he won't catch the swine flu because the pigs can't catch him!
Swine Flu SurveyWill and Guy can bring you the results of a recent Swine Flu Survey: 10,000 men were asked, during June 2009, if they would still kiss a beautiful woman if they met her in a bar, even if she had already told them that she had swine flu. Typical male "pig headedness" resulted in some 71% of men stating that a little thing like a potentially fatal virus would not stop them kissing an attractive woman.
More Funny Swine Flu Pictures
This Santa Group Demands Swine Flu Vaccine PriorityA group representing Father Christmases: the Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, is calling for Santa Clauses in the USA to be placed on the priority list for swine flu vaccine shots. Members of the Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, including president Nicholas Trolli (bottom centre). Swine flu has become such a concern for the U.S. Santa organisations that the Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas (AORBS) even featured a seminar on the illness at a recent conference in Philadelphia.
Swine Flu Actor Gives Oscar PerformanceIn the spring of 2009 the UK government commissioned an advert starring David McCusker. Well, you have guessed it, in August 2009 David has now caught the actual swine flu virus. Naturally, David has received unmerciful ribbing from his mates. "I was supposed to 'Catch it, Bin it, Kill it', but instead I've been shivering, shaking and spreading it," David said. In the Department of Health advert David enter a lift and sneezes into his hands. Next the actor is then shown acting more responsibly. As he is about to sneeze a child offers him a tissue, which he uses to cover his mouth and nose. He then disposes of the tissue and washes his hands. The sneeze scene, which was set up by an effects team took 30 takes to complete.
- Will and Guy tried to telephone the NHS [UKs National Health Service] helpline all day today to ask about pig flu, but all we got on the line was crackling.
- O'Driscoll runs out of petrol and phones his friend and complains, 'Begorrah, O'Connell, I'm terrified to fill up because of this swine flu scare.'O'Connell replies, 'You stupid fellow, O'Driscoll, the flu's in Mexico not Texaco.'
- After the first symptoms have occurred then you become ham-fisted and develop an irrational fear of sausages. Later you develop a penchant for skipping and pig-tails.
- Bryan a patient: Tell me Doctor Mayo, is this swine flu serious? Doctor Mayo: Well, Bryan, I wouldn't advise you to start watching any serials on TV.
- Swinedler's List
- Pig Trouble In Little Mexico
- Silence of the Hogs
- In Ham's Way
- Babe: Death In The City
- Swiney Hog, Demon Butcher Of Fleet Street
- Memoirs Of A Butcher
- Snout Of Africa