- Ten Hilarious Quotes About British Politics
- UK Elections 2015
- Amusing Views of Funny Politicians
- The Stamp - A Funny Political Joke
- A First: A Politician Who Laughs at Themselves
- 1 Funny Politicians and Amusing Political Jokes (Links to other pages)
- 2 Ten Diverting, True and Hilarious Quotes about British Politics
- 3 UK Elections 2015
- 4 The Stamp - A Funny Political Joke
- 5 Amusing and Entertaining View Of Funny Politicians
- 6 A First: A Politician Who Laughs at Themselves
- 7 Ludicrous Vice Presidential Faux Pas to Make You Giggle
- 8 More Funny Officials with Links to other pages
- 9 No Account of Funny Politicians Would Be Complete without George W. Bush.
- 10 Bushisms
- 11 Tax Jokes
- 12 Funny Political Jokes and Sayings
- 13 See more funny politicians, clean political jokes, stories and videos:
Funny Politicians and Amusing Political Jokes (Links to other pages)
- Bushisms - Funny Bush Moments
- Bush, Rice and Hu
- Funny Politician Jokes and One-liners
- Funny Political Jokes
- Funny Political Systems
- Amusing Tax Return
- The labour Party has lost the last four elections. If they lose another, they get to keep the liberal party. - Clive Anderson.
- If the word "No" was removed from the English language, Ian Paisley would be speechless. - John Hume.
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher.
- Harold Wilson is going around the country stirring up apathy. - William Whitelaw.
- I don't know what I would do without Whitelaw. Everyone should have a Willy. - Margaret Thatcher.
- The difference between a misfortune and a calamity is this: If Gladstone fell into the Thames, it would be a misfortune. But if someone dragged him out again, that would be a calamity. - Benjamin Disraeli.
- I have no interest in sailing around the world. Not that there is any lack of requests for me to do so. - Edward Heath.
- The Labour Party's election manifesto is the longest suicide note in history. - Greg Knight.
- At every crisis the Kaiser crumpled. In defeat he fled; in revolution he abdicated; in exile he remarried. - Winston Churchill.
- The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB. - Clive James.
- Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts.
- We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world.
- We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a "part" of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a "part" of Europe.
- The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.
- Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.
- It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
- It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago.
- I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.
- I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.
- For NASA, space is still a high priority.
More Funny Officials with Links to other pages
No Account of Funny Politicians Would Be Complete without George W. Bush.
- You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.
- I understand small business growth. I was one.
- Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?
- See more Bushisms
- A fine is a tax for doing something wrong. A tax is a fine for doing something right.
- The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that carries any reward. John Maynard Keynes
- My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. Errol Flynn
- See more tax jokes
Funny Political Jokes and Sayings
- 'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it wrongly, and applying unsuitable remedies'. Sir Ernest Benn
- 'I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting'. Ronald Reagan
- Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks. Doug Larson
- See more political jokes