We aim to amuse you. We strive to startle, but not to shock. We try to tickle your fancy, yet not to offend. For this purpose we have collected whole website of funny clean jokes. This page is just a sample of the wide range of the humour that Will and Guy offer.
- Drop Dead
- Five Amusing Shop Signs
- Clean Jokes from the Classroom
- Funny Clean Police Jokes
- Amusing Stories
- Guy's Tale of the Three Bags
- Silly Puns
- Another Batch of Funny Clean Jokes
- 1 Funny Clean Jokes - Drop Dead
- 2 Classic Yarn - Englishman, Irishman, Welshman, Scotsman
- 3 Bingo!
- 4 Five Amusing Shop Signs
- 5 Clean Jokes from the Classroom
- 6 Know your Apples
- 7 School Fee Increase
- 8 Funny Clean Police Jokes
- 9 Police Officer in Court
- 10 Something Missing?
- 11 Amusing Stories
- 12 Parents Give a Great Send-off
- 13 Funny Supermarket Story
- 14 It's Barbie Time
- 15 More Funny Clean Jokes
- 16 Guy's Tale of the Three Bags
- 17 How to Get Really Smart
- 18 Rubbish Ambition?
- 19 Funny Frog Joke
- 20 It's a Dog's Life - Funny Clean Joke
- 21 Characteristics of Happiness
- 22 Two Funny Funny Clean Camouflage Jokes
- 23 ...........................And There's More...............
- 24 The American and the Welsh Farmer
- 25 Amusing One-Liners
- 26 Five of the Shortest Books Ever Written
- 27 Drôle News Items
- 28 Silly Puns
- 29 Amusing Joke from our Lawyer Pages
- 30 Another Batch of Funny Clean Jokes
- 31 Something Missing?
- 32 A Sign You're Drunk
Classic Yarn - Englishman, Irishman, Welshman, ScotsmanAn Englishman, Irishman, Welshman, Scotsman were captured while fighting in a far-off foreign land, and the leader of the captors said, 'We're going to line you up in front of a firing squad and shoot you all in turn. But first, you each can make a final wish.' The Englishman responds, 'I'd like to hear "God Save The Queen" just one more time to remind me of the auld country, played by the London All Boys Choir. With Morris Dancers Dancing to the tune.' The Irishman replies, 'I'd like to hear "Danny Boy" just one more time to remind me of the auld country, sung in the style of Daniel O'Donnell, with Riverdance dancers skipping gaily to the tune.' The Welshman answers, 'I'd like to hear "Men Of Harlech" just one more time to remind me of the country, sung as if by the Treorchy Male Voice Choir.' The Scotsman says quickly, 'I'd like to be shot first.'
Bingo!Question. How many bingo callers does it take to change a light bulb? Answer. One, on its own, just the one! If you're a bingo fanatic & interested in some great competitions. They are running a brilliant members only prize give-away this summer over at the UK biggest bingo portal.
- Outside a dress shop, Hong Kong: LADIES HAVE FITS UPSTAIRS.
- Tailor shop, Greece: ORDER YOUR SUMMERS SUIT. BECAUSE IS BIG RUSH, WE WILL EXECUTE CUSTOMERS IN STRICT ROTATION.
- On the door of a Moscow hotel room: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE USSR, YOU ARE WELCOME TO IT.
- At a Budapest zoo: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUITABLE FOOD, GIVE IT TO THE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Shipton-under-Wychwood in Oxon, UK has a local plumber whose van announces: 'The Lone Drainer - he come pronto.'
The Way to Hell? A drunken man gets on the bus late one night, staggers up the aisle, and sits next to an elderly woman. She looks the man up and down and says, 'I've got news for you. You're going straight to hell.' The man jumps up out of his seat and shouts, 'Oh no, I'm on the wrong bus, I wanted to go to Baltimore.'
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
- Please excuse Emma for being absent last week. She had flue so I had her shot.
- Please excuse Eddie from P.E. Yesterday he fell out of a sycamore tree and misplaced his hip.
- Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
School Fee IncreaseAn English public school was forced to raise its fees. The headmaster, Mr Jackson decided that the best way to raise the extra money was to institute an across the board 6% increase per annum. Unfortunately, when his secretary typed the letter, she missed out a crucial 'n' in the last word, consequently, the letter read thus: Dear Mr Elsworth Due to increased costs, I have decided reluctantly to raise the school fees by 7% per anum. Yours sincerely, J.B. Jackson (Headmaster) The following month, one concerned parent replied by saying: Dear Headmaster I regret your increase in fees, but I would like to continue paying through the nose as before. Yours sincerely W.K Elsworth
Police Officer in CourtQ: Policeman, when you stopped the defendant, were the red and blue lights flashing on your police car? A: Yes. Q: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her vehicle? A: Yes, sir. Q: What did she say? A: What disco am I at?
Something Missing?Last week, Vicky, a distraught wife went to the local police station in Wigan, Lancashire, along with her next-door neighbour, Pauline, to report that her husband was missing. The policeman asked for a description of the missing man. Vicky described him clearly and in detail, 'He is 35 years old, 6ft 4inches, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 185 pounds, is softly-spoken and is fabulous with the children. Pauline interrupts her protesting, 'Why Vicky, your husband is 5 ft 8 inches, corpulent, bald, has a big mouth, and is horrid to your children. Vicky replied, with a sigh, 'Yes, but who wants HIM back?'
Parents Give a Great Send-offYoung Tony was with his parents and they were taking refreshments in the bar at Manchester station when they heard a whistle. The three of them rushed out of the bar onto the platform only to discover that they had just missed the train. 'The next train is in one hour,' intoned the stationmaster. The three went back into the bar. The parents had another drink, Tony had a coke. Again they heard a whistle, rushed out and discovered the train pulling away. 'Next one is sixty minutes from now,' grunted the stationmaster. An hour later, Tony, with his mum and dad, raced out onto the platform, and his parents leaped onto the train as it pulled away. The boy was left standing on the platform and began to laugh uproariously. 'Your parents just left you,' said the stationmaster. 'Why are you laughing?' Tony smiled, 'They only came to see me off.'
Funny Supermarket StoryThis is how to find your wife, even in the busiest supermarket. Follow these four point instructions, the technique never fails.
- Have a look around at the shoppers, then walk up to the prettiest girl in the store.
- Say to her, 'Excuse me, can you help me? I cannot see my wife, and I know that she is here in the supermarket somewhere. Can you just talk to me for a couple of minutes?'
- The pretty girl will ask: 'Why?'
- You reply: 'Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife materialises out of thin air.'
Guy's Tale of the Three BagsAt the airline check in at London Heathrow, Guy has three bags. He puts them down and says to the young lady, 'I'd like you to send this one to Los Angeles, that one to Hong Kong and the last one to Durban.' Her face shows signs of confusion before her training takes over and she says, 'I'm afraid we can't do that, sir.' 'Why not?' demands Guy, 'you did the last time I flew with you.'
How to Get Really SmartA customer at Stingray Fishmongers marvelled at the owner's quick wit and intelligence. 'Tell me, Simon, what makes you so smart?' 'I wouldn't share my secret with just anyone, 'Simon replies, lowering his voice so the other shoppers won't hear.' But since you're a good and faithful customer, I'll let you in on it. Fish heads. You eat enough of them, you'll be positively brilliant.' 'You sell them here?' the customer asks. 'Only $4 apiece', says Simon. The customer buys three. A week later, he's back in the store complaining that the fish heads were disgusting and he isn't any smarter. 'You didn't eat enough, 'says Simon. The customer goes home with 20 more fish heads. Two weeks later, he's back and this time he's really angry. 'Hey, Simon, 'he complains, 'you're selling me fish heads for $4 a piece when I can buy the whole fish for $2. you're ripping me off!' 'You see?' says Simon, 'you're smarter already.'
Rubbish Ambition?I recently asked a friend, 'Has your son decided what he wants to be when he grows up?' 'Yes, he wants to be a garbage collector', my friend replied. I had to think about that one for a moment. 'That's a rather strange ambition to have for a career,' I finally managed to reply. 'Well,' said the boy's father, 'he thinks that garbage collectors only work on Tuesdays'.
Funny Frog JokeI went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket. Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog. A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth. Life is good in the South.
It's a Dog's Life - Funny Clean Joke
One evening, Bill and Jackson's wives decided to dine out a new Chinese Restaurant. Jackson's wife Julie was inseparable from her Pekingese dog called 'Pepe'. So Took took Pepe along with them to the restaurant. Whenever they went to their usual restaurant the manager's wife looked after Pepe while they ate, and they thought it would be no different this new restaurant. Julie and her friend Rachel, gave Pepe to the owner and went to their seats. They ordered their meal, had a few drinks and eventually their meal arrived. They were mortified when it turned out to be their beloved Pepe surrounded by Chop Suey. As the owner explained the next day to Bill and Jackson, they thought that Julie and Rachel wanted the chef to cook the dog, not look after it while the women dined.
Characteristics of HappinessOptimism People who are optimistic, by definition feel happier about the future as they assume things will be better than they likely will be, even in the face of a negative past. Contented People who are not bothered by the past or future can also just be happy in the present moment. Worry about the future is a common creator of unhappiness, and stopping worrying can give you a huge boost. Humour Those with a sense of fun and who can laugh, especially at themselves, are generally happier. Laughing at yourself implies a sound sense of security with a reduced tendency to worry, which in turn contributes to happiness. Achievement People who challenge themselves, seeking to learn and achieve find pleasure not only in reaching their goals but also in the struggle and focus to get there. They often set both smaller and larger goals, enabling them to get a sense of achievement in each of the little steps along the way to the greater joy of achieving something significant. Caring People who are altruistic, caring for others and spending time helping them often find great happiness in this. Caring for others gets you out of yourself and stops you worrying. Seeing others who are less fortunate than you can also provide motivation. Integrity Being true to yourself creates internal alignment and reduces inner conflict that prevents you from being truly happy. This helps to explain how caring works -- if you have an internal Values that says 'caring is right', then by caring for others you increase internal alignment. Gratitude People who are grateful for their lot in life and who show gratitude towards others for the things they receive have been found to be happier. Notably, thanks can be found in many religious prayers. Activity When people keep busy they are often happier than those who slow down, watch TV, surf the net and other less active things. Activity reduces time for moping, adds interest and increases the chance of meeting others and finding happiness in new areas.
Two Funny Funny Clean Camouflage JokesAn Excerpt taken from the "Irish Army Camouflage Manual"An Excerpt taken from the "Irish Army Camouflage Manual"
- When the soldier is moving through woodland, he's supposed to break off branches and put them on his helmet.
- When he is moving through cornfields, he's to break off some cornstalks and put them on his helmet.
- When the soldier is moving through a cabbage field he's supposed to take off his helmet for the best camouflage.
...........................And There's More...............Gordon, an occasional hunter, visits a gentleman's outfitters and asks, 'Do you sell camouflage jackets?' 'Yes, indeed,' replies the salesman, unfortunately we can't find them.'
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Britain has invented a new missile. It's called the civil servant - it doesn't work and it can't be fired.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.
- Confucius say, 'Man who sinks into woman's arms; Soon has his arms in woman's sink.'
- I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Five of the Shortest Books Ever Written
- Arctic Water Polo
- Bedouin Olympic Swimmers
- One-Legged Folk Dances
- Advanced Subtraction
- The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
Drôle News Items
- A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in Boston, Massachusetts, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
- A warning on an electric drill made for carpenters cautions: 'This product not intended for use as a dental drill.'
- Fire investigators on Maui, Hawaii, USA, have determined the cause of a blaze that destroyed a $127,000 home last month: a short circuit in the homeowner's newly installed fire prevention alarm system. 'This is even worse than last year,' said the distraught homeowner, 'when someone broke in and stole my new security system.'
- Small Fry? On the BBC website, I read with interest that some scientists in Australia have discovered the smallest fish known to exist. They've obviously never been to the 'Chips 'r Us' fish and chippy on the Sutton Road.
- Free puppies: part German shepherd, part dog.
- Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day. But I couldn't find any.
- 'Deja Moo': The feeling that you've heard this bull before.