- 1 Example of a Girl Looking Like Her Dog
- 2 Will These Two Grow Alike
Example of a Girl Looking Like Her DogWhat beautiful hair each has.
Example of a Boy Looking Like His DogMy, those noses look similar.
So Alike - Same SmileFree PowerPoint Slide Show - Dogs Look Like Owners
- The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue - Anonymous
- Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful - Ann Landers
- If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went - Will Rogers
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face - Ben Williams
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself - Josh Billings
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person - Andy Rooney
- We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made - M. Acklam
- Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate - Sigmund Freud
- I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult - Rita Rudner
- A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down - Robert Benchley
- Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog - Franklin P. Jones
- If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons - James Thurber
- If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise - Anonymous
- Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul: chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth - Anne Tyler
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea - Robert A. Heinlein
- If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man - Mark Twain
- You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right. I never would've thought of that' - Dave Barry
- If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them - Phil Pastoret
- The tiny Chihuahua is the second most destructive dog you can have in your home, Will and Guy have discovered, behind the Great Dane.
How to Create an Amazing PowerPoint PresentationMaking presentations in PowerPoint is satisfying, moreover, it's easy to get started. The PowerPoint program is intuitive to learn and easy to create your own PPT slides and build them into a slide show. If you have Microsoft Office you may find that you already have PowerPoint along with Word and Excel. One way to begin is simply to open any example presentation. Just download one of our free PPT files and open it with PowerPoint. As you examine the slides, so it will become obvious how to add pictures and titles, if you do get stuck, ask the wonderful built-in 'Help'. To make an amazing slide show requires these skills;
- Imagination - Think of an idea, then build a themed slide set
- Artistic - An eye for a good picture
- Wordsmith - Choose a catchy title for each slide
- Humour - Your viewers will appreciate a funny PowerPoint Presentation
- PowerPoint mechanics - Actually, this is the easiest skill of them all, the program is so intuitive.