We Think it Says: Don't Drink and Fly
Funy Halloween Ghost
there any food left after the monster party?'
Cos everyone was a goblin
Why did the vampire's
lunch give him
It was a stake sandwich.
What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A dead ringer.
What do skeletons always order at a restaurant?
Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
It was the end of October and I was waiting for my wife, Diane, at the checkout
of the ASDA supermarket in Golders Green, London, England, I spotted that someone had
left their broom at the till.
When no one came to claim it, I went outside to search for a couple I
remembered seeing at the cashier's desk. I spotted them getting into their car
and shuffled over.
Pardon me,' I said to the young woman, 'but did you by any chance leave your
'No,' she replied quickly and with a smile, 'we came by car.'
Funy Halloween Quotes
- Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoken to. Richard H. Barham
- At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below. Theodosia Garrison
- If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost. Lloyd Douglas
- If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day. John A. Wheeler
- We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic. David Russell
- Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand Kurt Vonnegut
Please send us your funy Halloween picture
See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
• Home •
Clean Halloween jokes
Funny Halloween pictures • Pumpkin
Short Halloween stories
for kids •
Halloween games for kids •