- Don't Drink and Fly at Halloween
- Why Dogs Hate Halloween
- Why Cats Like Halloween
- Funny Halloween Pumpkin Pictures
- More Funny Halloween Pictures
- 1 Don't
and Fly at Halloween
- 1.1 Este día de las brujas no tomes y manejes
- 1.2 Halloween Safe Zone - Witches Cannot Pass
- 1.3 A Coven of Witches - Not just at Halloween
- 1.4 Funny Halloween Pictures Featuring Animals
- 1.5 Why Dogs HATE Halloween
- 1.6 Why Cats LIKE Halloween
- 1.7 Mermaid Costume for Halloween
- 1.8 Halloween Reunion - Black Sheep Sheet
- 1.9 More of Will and Guy's Collection of Funny Halloween Pictures
- 1.10 Recession Hits Haunted Houses
- 1.11 A Motley Collection of Halloween Characters
- 1.12 Funny Halloween Costume for Warlock (Wicca)
- 1.13 Sick Pumpkin
- 1.14 May Have Eaten a Ghoulish Egg?
- 1.15 Halloween - The Name Behind the Funny Pictures
- 1.16 Halloween Myths
- 1.17 Halloween Movie Pictures
- 1.18 See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
Halloween Safe Zone - Witches Cannot Pass
A Coven of Witches - Not just at HalloweenA coven of witches, is a group of 13 witches. Unfortunately, for some of us, a coven of witches can gather not just at Halloween, but at any time of the year. Wife, sister, mother-in-law, aunties, you can soon rack up a great deal of witch power in your life.
Funny Halloween Pictures Featuring Animals
Halloween Reunion - Black Sheep SheetUncle Joe - the black sheet of the family.
Recession Hits Haunted Houses
A Motley Collection of Halloween CharactersAfter each grown-up Halloween party, watch out for a new round of stories involving a husband swapping his fancy-dress costume with another guest, followed by the wife then kissing the 'wrong' man.
Funny Halloween Costume for Warlock (Wicca)
Sick PumpkinSee more pictures of pumpkin carvings.
Halloween - The Name Behind the Funny PicturesPretty much everyone agrees with the position of Halloween in the calendar, namely All Hallows Eve, October 31st. Halloween pictures and images fall into three major categories.
- Symbols of death: ghosts, skeletons, haunted houses and graveyards.
- Symbols of evil: witches, goblins and black cats.
- Symbols of harvest: pumpkins, Jack-o-Lanterns, scarecrows and corn dollies.
- Hallow E'en - Ireland
- Hallowtide or Hallowe'en - Scotland
- Nos Galen-gaeof - Wales (The Night of the Winter Calends)
- Feralia - Roman
- Samhain - Celts
- The Feast of All Soula, also Feast of the Sun.
Halloween MythsHalloween is the third biggest holiday for retail sales While Americans spend an average of $75 on Halloween, they spend more on merchandise for Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and Easter. I find it hard to believe, but even Father's Day sales outstrip those of Halloween. Psychic Predicts Campus Murders at Halloween This an interesting phenomenon because it repeats every 3 years. The gist of the myth is that a psychic on a radio or obscure T.V. show predicts that a madman is going to murder students and Halloween. There is no truth in this myth which started in 1968, it's neat because after 3 years each campus will have a new batch of students who have never heard of the hoax. A suicide was mistaken as a Halloween decoration The incident occurred just before Halloween in 2005 in Frederica Delaware. Unfortunately this is a true story. Indeed it illustrates the problem with dismissing all hoaxes and myths, because about 25% turn out to be true.
- Halloween by John Carpenter 1978
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984 Wes Craven
- Poltergeist by Steven Spielberg 1982
- Dracula by Bram Stoker 1993
- The House On Haunted Hill, 1959 original by William Castle. Don't miss Vincent Price
- Ghost Ship 2002 by Steve Beck
- The Frighteners by Peter Jackson
See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
• Short Halloween stories for kids • Halloween games for kids • Animations • Graveyard humour
• Funny Halloween stories • Halloween cats • Ghost story • Coven of witches • Trick or Treat