Will and Guy have deliberately covered a wide variety of Halloween themes.
- Don't Drink and Fly at Halloween
- Why Dogs Hate Halloween
- Why Cats Like Halloween
- Funny Halloween Pumpkin
More Funny Halloween Pictures
- 1 Don'tDrinkand Fly at Halloween
- 1.1 Este día de lasbrujas no tomes y manejes
- 1.2 Halloween Safe Zone - Witches Cannot Pass
- 1.3 A Coven of Witches - Not just at Halloween
- 1.4 Funny Halloween Pictures Featuring Animals
- 1.5 Why Dogs HATE Halloween
- 1.6 Why Cats LIKE Halloween
- 1.7 Mermaid Costume for Halloween
- 1.8 Halloween Reunion - Black Sheep Sheet
- 1.9 More of Will and Guy's Collection of Funny Halloween Pictures
- 1.10 Recession Hits Haunted Houses
- 1.11 A Motley Collection of Halloween Characters
- 1.12 Funny Halloween Costume for Warlock (Wicca)
- 1.13 Sick Pumpkin
- 1.14 May Have Eaten a Ghoulish Egg?
- 1.15 Halloween - The Name Behind the Funny Pictures
- 1.16 Halloween Myths
- 1.17 Halloween Movie Pictures
- 1.18 See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
Why don't angry witches ride their brooms?
They're afraid of flying off the handle
Our resident Spanish expert, Bertie, says it should say: Este día de las
brujas no beba y vuele. However, Will and Guy would appreciated
clarification from a true Spanish expert. Does 'Este día de las brujas
no tomes y manejes' really mean, 'The day of the witches, do not take the
handle', or has Bertie himself had too much Vinho collapso?
Halloween Safe Zone - Witches Cannot Pass
A Coven of Witches - Not just at Halloween
A coven of witches, is a group of 13 witches. Unfortunately, for some of us, a coven of witches can gather not just at Halloween, but at any time of the year.
Wife, sister, mother-in-law, aunties, you can soon rack up a great deal of witch power
in your life.
Funny Halloween Pictures Featuring Animals
Cats, particularly black cats are symbols of evil, thus they come into
their own on All Hallows Eve, along with goblins and of course, witches.
See more pictures of Halloween cats
This year the top choices for Halloween costumes are: Mermaids and Indian
Jones. This surprised Will and Guy as we prefer the more traditional
Most Creative Costume:
Mondex, a Chihuahua, wears a
pirate costume during a Halloween dog show for the benefit of an animal
welfare organization in Manila, capital of the Philippines. Mondex won the
prize for the most creative costume.
Halloween Reunion - Black Sheep Sheet
Uncle Joe - the black sheet of the family.
We are always on the lookout for amusing pictures of witches, ghosts and
pumpkins. In truth, the funniest part of Halloween is the doing, and
the telling of derring-do tales afterwards. Meanwhile, here are funny
Halloween pictures to put you in the mood for a little trick or treating.
Recession Hits Haunted Houses
A Motley Collection of Halloween Characters
After each grown-up Halloween party, watch out for a new round of stories
involving a husband swapping his fancy-dress costume with another guest,
followed by the wife then kissing the 'wrong' man.
Funny Halloween Costume for Warlock (Wicca)
See more pictures of pumpkin carvings.
Halloween - The Name Behind the Funny Pictures
Pretty much everyone agrees with the position of Halloween in the
calendar, namely All Hallows Eve, October 31st. Halloween pictures and
images fall into three major categories.
- Symbols of death: ghosts, skeletons, haunted houses and graveyards.
- Symbols of evil: witches, goblins and black cats.
- Symbols of harvest: pumpkins, Jack-o-Lanterns, scarecrows and corn
Other variations on the name include:
- Hallow E'en - Ireland
- Hallowtide or Hallowe'en - Scotland
- Nos Galen-gaeof - Wales (The Night of the Winter Calends)
- Feralia - Roman
- Samhain - Celts
- The Feast of All Soula, also Feast of the Sun.
Halloween is the third biggest holiday for retail sales
While Americans spend an average of $75 on Halloween, they spend
more on merchandise for Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and Easter.
I find it hard to believe, but even Father's Day sales outstrip those of
Psychic Predicts Campus Murders at Halloween
interesting phenomenon because it repeats every 3 years. The gist of
the myth is that a psychic on a radio or obscure T.V. show predicts that a
madman is going to murder students and Halloween. There is no truth in
this myth which started in 1968, it's neat because after 3 years each campus
will have a new batch of students who have never heard of the hoax.
A suicide was mistaken as a Halloween decoration
The incident occurred just before Halloween in 2005 in Frederica
Delaware. Unfortunately this is a true story. Indeed it illustrates
the problem with dismissing all hoaxes and myths, because about 25% turn out
to be true.
- Halloween by John Carpenter 1978
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984 Wes Craven
- Poltergeist by Steven Spielberg 1982
- Dracula by Bram Stoker 1993
More ghost movies:
- The House On Haunted Hill, 1959 original by William Castle.
Don't miss Vincent Price
- Ghost Ship 2002 by Steve Beck
- The Frighteners by Peter Jackson
Please send us your
See more funny Halloween jokes, also clean pumpkin jokes
Short Halloween stories
for kids •
Halloween games for kids •
Funny Halloween stories
• Halloween cats • Ghost
story • Coven of witches •
Trick or Treat