Will and Guy each have considerable experience of classroom teaching. Will says a little humour makes it easy to control a class. Guy says collecting pupil's unintentional puns was what kept him sane.
- Will's School Pun List
- Guy's School Pun List
- Golden Rule of Teaching - Know your Pupils
- Modern Homework Excuse
- The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian
- She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
- Will confiscated a rubber band pistol from his algebra class pistol, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
- Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says, 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'
- I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab centre said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
- The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
- The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
- A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'
Doing His Homework!When Mother came home she was amazed to see Nathan sitting on a horse, writing something. 'What on earth are you doing there?' he asked. 'Well, the teacher told us to write an essay on our favourite animal.' Answered Nathan, 'That's why I'm here and that's why Sally sitting in the goldfish bowl.'
See more funny back to school jokes »