- Funny True Stories from India
- Inglish Jokes
- Inglish Pictures
- Sardar Jokes
- Santa Banta Jokes
- Diwali Jokes
Japan! Very fast!' Then yet another car zipped by, and the tourist said, 'Oh! Mitsubishi - Made in Japan! Very fast!' The taxi driver, who was 100% Indian, was starting to get a little annoyed that the Japanese made cars were passing his taxi, when yet another car passed the taxi as they were turning into the airport. 'Oh! Honda - Made in Japan! Very fast!' The taxi driver stopped the car, pointed to the meter, and said, 'That'll be Rupees 500.' 'Rupees 500? It was short ride! Why so much?' The Taxi driver smiled as he replied, 'Meter - Made in India. Very fast.'India. See more Indian True Stories.
- 1 One of the Funniest Indian Jokes
- 2 Advice from Delhi
- 3 Funny Examples of Inglish or Indian English Humour
- 4 Amusing Inglish Pictures
- 5 Classic Indian Humour
- 6 How Can You Be Sure Someone Is A Sardar?
- 7 Indian Words Adopted by the British
- 8 Unintentional Consequences – The Cobra Effect
- 9 See more of funny stories, pictures, amusing videos and jokes about people
Funny Examples of Inglish or Indian English Humour
- Sri Lankans may say: I am liking it very much. Instead of saying: I like it very much.
- They might say: She performs many charities. Instead of: She gives away a lot to charity.
- They might say: My all closets are empty. Instead of: My closets are all empty.
- A question: 'Didn't you take Rita to school?' May be answered with: Yes, I didn't. Instead of: No, I didn't.
- They might say: Let's go out for some ice-cream-vice-cream. They mean: Let us go out for some ice-cream.
- They might say: What is your good name? Instead of: What is your name?
- Will's Mother, who is from Sri Lanka used to say such things as: They did it, no? / He is here, isn't it?/ She closed the door, did she? Instead of: They did it, didn't they? / He is here, isn't he?/ She closed the door, didn't she?
Amusing Inglish Pictures
Classic Indian Humour
- They send a fax with a postage stamp on it.
- He tries to drown a fish in water.
- Trips over a cordless phone.
- Thinks socialism means partying.
- Studies for a blood test and fails.
- Gets stabbed in a shoot-out.
- Puts lipstick on his forehead because he wants to make up his mind.
- Takes a ruler to bed to see how long he slept.
- At the bottom of the application form where it says: "Sign Here", he puts 'Scorpio'.
- Sells the car for gas money.
- Misses the 44 bus, and takes the 22 twice instead.
- Drives to the airport and sees a sign that said, "Airport left", he turns around and goes home.
- Gets locked in Furniture Shop and sleeps on the floor.