You know everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. Will Rogers
- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
- I don't have a solution, but I certainly admire the problem. - Ashleigh Brilliant
- Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it. - Jerome K. Jerome
- Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been erected to a critic. - Jean Sibelius
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Is life worth living? It all depends on the liver. - William James
- If you dig a hole for someone else, you'll fall into it. - Hungarian proverb
- See more funny quotes.
Thought Provoking SayingsMan who drive like hell, bound to get there. There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing. Life is far too important to be taken seriously.
- I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it. - Groucho Marx
- Never return to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said "Parking Fine". - Tommy Cooper.
- Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you are not.
- When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. - Oscar Wilde
- When he opens his mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
- Wife who put husband in doghouse, soon find him in cat house.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder - Anon
- It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and less able man. - Scott Elledge
- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure - Clarence Darrow
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. - Jerome K. Jerome
- Retirement is wonderful. It's doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it - Gene Perret
- An angel leaves no forwarding address, they ask nothing in return.
Funny Valentine's Day Sayings
- 'When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain'. Mark Twain
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes. Emo Philips
- See more Valentine sayings.