You know everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
In this collection we have a variety of sayings that we found funny.
Behind the words each had a thought provoking
- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
- I don't have a solution, but I certainly admire the problem.
- Ashleigh Brilliant
- Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it.
- Jerome K. Jerome
- Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been
erected to a critic. - Jean Sibelius
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Is life worth living? It all depends on the liver. - William
- If you dig a hole for someone else, you'll fall into it. - Hungarian
- See more funny
Thought Provoking Sayings
Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people
who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
Life is far too important to be taken seriously.
Most of these amusing sayings can be attributed to their author, while
others remain anonymous.
- I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it. - Groucho Marx
- Never return to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.
They left a little note on the windscreen, it said "Parking Fine". -
- Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes
everything you are not.
- When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you
can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the
same good things for the first time. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. - Oscar
- When he opens his mouth, it
seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in
- Wife who put husband in doghouse, soon find him in cat
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder - Anon
- It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and
less able man. - Scott Elledge
- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with
great pleasure - Clarence Darrow
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. -
Jerome K. Jerome
- Retirement is wonderful. It's doing nothing
without worrying about getting caught at it - Gene Perret
- An angel leaves no forwarding address, they ask nothing in return.
Funny Valentine's Day Sayings
- 'When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain'. Mark
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man.
told her to rub her eyes. Emo Philips
- See more
Please send us your clean hilarious sayings and
See more collections of hilarious jokes, one-liners and
• Bumper Jokes •
Good Jokes •
Hilarious jokes •
Hilarious one-liners •
Man Jokes •
Clean Woman Jokes •
Pub Jokes •
Irish Jokes •