Here is Will and Guy's collection of Xmas Jokes, one liners and amusing
- Clean Xmas One Liners
- Funny Xmas Jokes and Short Stories
- Artificial Xmas Tree Recall
- Funny Xmas Pictures
Clean Xmas One Liners
- What kind of tree do fingers grow on?
A palm tree.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- Did you hear about the man who bought a paper shop? It blew away.
- What must you know to be an auctioneer? Lots.
- What do you call a penguin in the Sahara desert? Lost.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
- How do snails keep their shells shiny?
They use snail varnish.
- What is the vampire's favourite song?
Fangs for the memory.
- What do you get if Santa comes down your chimney when the fire
is a alight?
- What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it? Nothing.It just let out a little wine.
- See more Xmas one liners
Funny Xmas Jokes and Short Stories
Roberta was going to the Xmas office party but needed a new party frock.
So she went into M&S and asked the assistant, 'May I try on that dress
in the window, please?'
'Certainly not, madam,' responded the assistant, 'You'll have to use
the changing room like everyone else.'
Father Xmas Calls
Alex was five; all his Christmas presents were always signed, 'from Father
A little while after Alex had opened all his presents on Xmas morning, we became aware that he was looking quite down in the mouth for no obvious reason.
the matter, Al?' I asked.
'Ummmm', replied Alex slowly, 'I really hoped that you and Mummy would give me something for
Crafty Cockney - Xmas Caper
Marge lost her handbag in the hustle and bustle of Xmas shopping in Regent Street, London.
A small boy found it and he returned to her. Looking in her purse,
Marge reasoned, 'Hmmm.... that's
strange. When I lost my bag there was a £20 note in it. Now there are four £5 notes.'
The boy quickly replied with a charming smile and in a cockney accent, 'That's right, madam. The last time I found a
lady's purse, she didn't have any change for a reward.'
See more funny Xmas Jokes
Xmas Tree Recall
November 2007, Liverpool,
England: The Merseyside Food Inspection Agency (MFIA) has issued a warning about artificial
Xmas tree made in Korea. The problem concerns the Ringo beatle which infests tree bark and may
escape and attack people's skin and lay eggs in their hair.
A MFIA spokesperson said, 'The trees should have been treated with Rollingus stone which makes the Ringo beatle listless and curl up.
However, this batch of artificial trees are untreated, consequently, this beetle can cause hysteria in teenagers and flashbacks in older people. Strangely, the illness affects females more
seriously than males'.
The affected model is the 'Sergeant Pepper' and the batch number is FAB4. In December MFIA issued a recall notice for these artificial
Xmas trees. Anyone who bought
a 'Sergeant Pepper' tree in November should return it to the shop
from where they purchased it and ask for a refund. To help with
Beatle identification, the MFIA has released the following funny
Xmas tree picture:
Above is an identification
guide to help with the recall of artificial Xmas trees
Funny Xmas Pictures
Santa Loses Elf
Clean But Amusing Angel Jokes
- Mindy aged 8. 'I only know the names of one angel, he's called
Herald.' Mommy sings to me the Christmas Carol:
Herald angel sings.
- Peter aged 7. 'Angels don't eat much, but they drink a lot of
milk from Holy Cows.'
- Veronica aged 8. 'I don't understand about angels; why when
a girl fancies a boy, they get an angel to shoot arrows at him.
- Bert aged 25. 'My wife's an angel'.
Don aged 57.
'Your lucky, mine is still alive'.
- See more funny Angel jokes.
I told you cigars were bad for you
See more funny Xmas pictures
Please send us your favorite funny
Xmas one-liners and jokes.
See more clean Christmas jokes, yarns and funny gags:
∗ Funny Christmas jokes
cracker jokes ∗
∗ Funniest Christmas
∗ Funny Christmas one-liners
∗ Funny advent calendar ∗
Best funny Christmas jokes ∗
∗ Funny Christmas
funnies ∗ Christmas Humour
∗ Christmas jokes for kids