Will and Guy's collection of amusing wedding pictures of the bride,
the groom and anything to do with the nuptials.
- 1 Jokes for Father of the Bride Speeches
- 2 Modern Marriage Vows for the2010s
- 3 Old-fashioned Marriage Advice
- 4 Funny Bride Pictures
- 5 Wedding Dress for AllOccasions
- 6 Five Funny Wedding Shorts
- 7 Picture Captures Nuptials
- 8 The Long Goodbye to Spinsterhood
- 9 Wedding Hymn Sheet
- 10 Another Funny Wedding Picture
- 11 Weddings in Denmark
- 12 See more funny wedding jokes, funny stories andtoasts
Jokes for Father of the Bride Speeches
- Modern Marriage Vows
for the 2010s
- Wedding Dress for All
- Picture Captures
- The Long Goodbye to
Old-fashioned Marriage Advice
1) A woman worries about her future until she finds a husband, but a man
never worries about the future until he takes a wife.
2) Don't marry for money, you can borrow it cheaper.
Funny Bride Pictures
Five Funny Wedding Shorts
- Nicky: I'm a man of few words.
Mike: I'm married, too.
- The five essential words for a good marriage: 'I apologize'
and 'You are right.'
- A wedding ring may not be as tight as a tourniquet, but it
does an equally good job of stopping circulation.
- If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her
- My opinions are my wife's, and she says I'm lucky to have
An amusing bride picture from Guangzhou, China. Actually this is the world's longest bridal train
at 219 yards.
The Minister noticed the bride was in distress so asked what was
wrong. She replied that she was awfully nervous and afraid she would not
remember what to do. The Minister told her that she only needed to
remember 3 things.
- First the aisle, cos that is what you'll be
- Secondly, the alter because that is where you will
- Finally, remember hymn because that is a type of song we
will sing during the service.
While the bride was walking in step
with the wedding march, family and friends of the groom were horrified
to hear her repeating these 3 words...
... Aisle, alter hymn (I'll alter
Another Funny Wedding Picture
Weddings in Denmark
A Danish wedding meal usually has three courses. Guests find their places
at the table and remain standing until the bride and groom have taken their
seats. At intervals before the meal starts, and in between courses, guests
are invited to make speeches, toasts and even sing songs (with hand outs for
the guests so that they can join in) making the wedding meal last for
Many Danish wedding reception traditions are associated with kissing!
If at some point during the reception, the groom leaves the room, male
guests take this as a cue to rush to kiss the new bride. Similarly, if at
some point the bride leaves the room, all of the ladies will rush to give
the groom a kiss.
If all of the guests tap their knives or forks on their plates, the bride
and groom must kiss. When all of the guests stamp their feet on the
floor, the bride and groom must dive under the table for a kiss.
Whereas, if all of the guests tap their knives on their glasses, the bride
and groom must balance on their chairs and kiss!
During the wedding meal, and up until the wedding waltz, the bride should
only walk around backwards to signify that the world of the single woman is
now behind her as she embarks on her new life.
The 'Brudevals', or bridal waltz, is a couple's first dance, and should
be danced before midnight on the wedding day. The guests stand in a circle
and clap as the couple dance and, as the music continues, guests move in
closer and closer until the bride and groom are surrounded by their family
Following the bridal waltz is a special tradition, just for the groom.
Male guests lift him in the air and cut off the toes of his socks. The
origins of this tradition are not clear but one theory is that this is so
that the bride's first chore as a married woman, is to demonstrate her
sewing ability by darning her husband's socks!
See our funny
wedding jokes and pictures »
Please send us your funny wedding
Get your MC Wedding Joke book
See more funny wedding jokes, funny stories and
Irish Weddings •
Jewish Wedding •
Funny bride pictures •
• Funny wedding pics