Funny QuotesSir, if you were my husband, I'd poison your drink. Lady Astor to Winston Churchill Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. Was Winston's reply.
Funny Sayings: Topics on This Page
- Funny Quotes, Some Just Witty, Others Even True
- Will and Guy's Hilarious Sayings
- Motivational Quotes
Funny Quotes on Other PagesWhile we have sifted through hundreds of jokes to present the best of the best on this page, we do have specialist topics covering funny quotes on these pages.
- Funny Drink Quotes
- Funny Medical Quotes
- Funny Motor Quotes
- Funny Retirement Quotes
- Funny Christmas Quotes
- Funny Santa Quotes
- New Year Quotes
- Funny Easter Quotes
- Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- Romantic Valentine Quotes
- Funny Quotes from Newspapers
- Funny Football Quotes
- Funny Sports Quotes
- Famous People Sayings
- Hilarious Sayings
- Sayings of Wisdom
- St Patrick's Day Quotes
- Wise Words
- Witty Funny Quotes
- The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order. Brian Pickrell
- If it weren't for my lawyer, I'd still be in prison. It went a lot faster with two people digging. Joe Martin
- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. Clarence Darrow
- In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. Charlie Brown
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. Reba McEntire
- His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork. Mae West
- Never return to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- After five days in hospital, I took a turn for the nurse. Spike Milligan
- He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. Andrew Carnegie
- This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. Employee Evaluation
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? Anonymous
- 'I require three things in a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.' Dorothy Parker
- Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. Lynda Barry
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. Mistinguette
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. Mark Twain
More Quotations:If you haven't yet seen just the amusing saying you are looking for, try our search box; we have funny quotes for all manner of topics spread over 40 other pages on our site.
- If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
- If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
- Patience is the companion of wisdom. Saint Augustine
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A bowl belongs to whoever needs it. A Native American saying
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. Anon
- Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something. Plato
- See more motivational thought of the day quotes.
When I was born the doctor took one look at my face .... turned me over and said. 'Look ... twins!' Rodney Dangerfield
Another Batch of Amusing Yet Thought Provoking Quotes
- I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting. Ronald Reagan
- We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic. David Russell
- Avoid fruit and nuts. You are what you eat. Jim Davis
- I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind?' So he gave me a kite. Tommy Cooper
- There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink. Booth Tarkington
- Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine. David Moulton.
- The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that carries any reward. John Maynard Keynes
- No furniture so charming as books. Sydney Smith
- From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it. Groucho Marx
- Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. Kurt Vonnegut
- A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. HL Mencken
- Every man is wise when attacked by a mad dog; fewer when pursued by a mad woman; only the wisest survive when attacked by a mad notion. Robertson Davies
- If you dig a hole for someone else, you'll fall into it. Hungarian proverb
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you don't have a leg to stand on.
- If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- Many people die of thirst but the Irish are born with one. Spike Milligan
- See more St Patrick's Day quotes.