- 1 Cycle Jokes and Funny Bicycle Stories
- 1.0.1 Cycle Jokes and Funny Bicycle Stories
- 1.0.2 Ring That Bell
- 1.0.3 Five Funny Clean Cycling Shorts
- 1.0.4 Cycle Jokes - How I beat Lance Armstrong
- 1.0.5 Mexican Cyclist
- 1.0.6 Football in Holland: How Supporters Travel to Games
- 1.0.7 So You Think You've Had A Bad Day Cycling?
- 1.0.8 Another Lucky Cyclist
- 1.0.9 Vicious Cycle
- 1.0.10 What a Way to Spend Your Birthday
- 1.0.11 What a Way to Spend the Night!
- 1.0.12 What a Way to Spend the Day!
- 1.0.13 Meanwhile, the Children Go Shopping And, the Eldest Son 'Walks' the Dogs
- 1.0.14 Cheek Never Pays
- 1.0.15 Trouble and Strife on Tandem
- 1.0.16 See more bicycle jokes and funny cyclist videos
Cycle Jokes and Funny Bicycle Stories
- Ring That Bell
- Five Funny Clean Cycling Shorts
- Away Team Supporters On Their Bikes
- How I beat Lance Armstrong
- Mexican Cyclist
- So You Think You've Had A Bad Day Cycling?
- Brief History of Bone-shakers to Motorbikes
- 'My dog Dennis is a real nuisance,' complained Will. 'He chases everyone on a bicycle. What can I do?' 'Take his bike away,' prompted Guy.
- I took lessons in bicycle riding. But I could only afford half of them. Now I can ride a unicycle.
- What is a ghost-proof bicycle? One with no spooks in it.
- My granny started cycling at 97 years old. She has been doing ten miles per day every day ever since - and now we don't know where the heck she is!
- Mr White was furious when Mattie knocked him down with his new bicycle in the school yard. 'Don't you know how to ride that yet?' Mr White roared. 'Oh yes, sir,' shouted Mattie over his shoulder. 'It's the bell I can't work yet.'
Away Team Supporters On Their Bikes Cycle Storage for Home Team Supporters
Another Lucky CyclistJames steps off the curb and into the road without looking and promptly gets knocked down by a passing cyclist. 'You were really lucky there,' says Dave the cyclist. 'What on earth are you talking about. That really hurt!' exclaims James, angrily rubbing his head. 'Well, usually I drive a bus!', retorts Dave with a grin.
Vicious CycleDid you hear about the vampire bicycle that went round biting people's arms off? It was a vicious cycle.
What a Way to Spend the Day!
Meanwhile, the Children Go Shopping And, the Eldest Son 'Walks' the Dogs
Cheek Never PaysAlan is in court and standing in front of the magistrates after trying argue his way out of his speeding ticket. The magistrates find him guilty, fine him £80 ($150USD) and give him a receipt. Alan, a bit upset by losing the case, sarcastically asks, 'What am I supposed to do with this, frame it?' 'No,' replies the head magistrate, 'You keep it. Two more and you can get a bicycle.'
Footnote: Please send us your funny cycle jokes.