For Will and Guy, Saturday morning still has an air of expectation - it's sports day, let's quickly finish the chores and then settle down for our favourite sport.
- 1 Jokes for Saturday
- 2 Famous Saturdays
- 3 Funny, Droll and Quirky Jokes for Saturday
- 4 Stolen Fruit
- 5 The Season Ticket
- 6 The Lottery Winner
- 7 Shopping List
- 8 The Auction
- 9 Examples of our Jokes and One-liners for Saturday
- 10 Ronnie Barker Jokes
- 11 Ultimate My Dad is Better than Your Dad
- 12 Amusing Truisms
- 13 Funny Notices
- 14 Wise Words
- 15 Unexpected Knowledge Gained From the Movies
- 16 Cabin Crew Announcements
- 17 Big Eric
Jokes for Saturday
- Aussie Barbecue Jokes
- Cabin Crew Announcements
- Car Jokes
- Caturday the tendency of people to post funny pictures about cats on Saturdays
- Drunk Knocks on Rodney's door
- God and Eve
- Historical Truths
- Saturday Sports
- Who Has The Best Dad?
- Wise Words
- Frankie Saturday (Singer).
- Geoff Saturday (Center Indianapolis Colts).
- Saturday's child works hard for his living.
- Lazarus Saturday, the day before Palm Sunday.
- Caturday - Cats on Saturday!
Funny, Droll and Quirky Jokes for Saturday
Stolen FruitMary was taken before the judge accused of theft, and he asked her, 'What did you steal?' 'A small can of peaches,' Mary replied, weeping. The judge then asked her why she had stolen the peaches, and she replied that she was hungry. The judge then inquired, 'And how many peaches were in the can?' Mary answered, 'Only 6 small pieces.' The judge harshly announced, 'Then I will give you 6 days in jail.' But before the judge could finish pronouncing the punishment, the woman's husband, Derek, interrupted and asked the judge if he could say something? The judge, slightly annoyed asked, 'And what have you to say in your wife's defence?' Derek spoke clearly, 'She also stole a large can of peas.'
The Season TicketIris was reading her Saturday newspaper, while her husband, Ben, was engrossed the magazine. Suddenly, Iris burst out laughing. 'Listen to this, Ben,' she said, 'There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to *Stamford Bridge.' 'Hmmm,' Ben said, not looking up from his magazine. Teasing him, Iris asked, 'Would you swap me for a season ticket?' 'Absolutely not,' Ben replied. 'How sweet, 'Iris continued, 'Tell me why not.?' 'Season's more than half over,' Ben trumpeted. *Stamford Bridge is the stadium where Chelsea Football Club plays.
The Lottery WinnerOne Saturday evening Lorraine came home, screeching her car into the driveway, she ran into the house, slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery.' Tony, her husband called out, 'Oh my God. What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?' 'Doesn't matter,' Lorraine continued, 'Just get out.'
Shopping ListIn the frozen foods department of Wal-Mart last Saturday morning, I noticed a man shopping with his son. As I walked by, he checked something off his list, and I heard him whisper conspiratorially to the child, 'You know, Harry, if we really mess this up, we'll never have to do it again.'
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
The AuctionOne Saturday morning in Whyte's Auction House the bidding was proceeding furiously and strongly when the Chief Auctioneer suddenly announced, 'A gentleman in this room has lost a wallet containing ten thousand dollars. If returned, he will pay a reward of two thousand dollars. There was a moment's silence in the auction house and from the back of the room came a cry, 'Two thousand five hundred.'
Examples of our Jokes and One-liners for Saturday
- Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?
- What is the difference between a cello and a viola? A cello burns longer.
- I was staying in a hotel and I saw a sign on the shower cap, it said: 'Fits one head only' .
Ronnie Barker Jokes'The man who invented the zip fastener was today honoured with a lifetime peerage. He will now be known as the Lord of the Flies.' 'The prime minister held a meeting with the cabinet today. He also spoke to the bookcase and argued with the chest of drawers.'
Ultimate My Dad is Better than Your DadThis was a part of the sermon at the John Pounds Unitarian Church, Old Portsmouth: retold by Bill Ryan. Three boys were talking together about what their father's did for a living. Boy 1 Began by saying that his Dad wrote a few words on a piece of paper, sent them away and received £20 for them and they called it a poem. Boy 2 Not to be outdone said that his Dad wrote a few pages of words, sent them away and received £100 and they called it a story. Boy 3 Was full of himself and said that his Dad wrote a couple of sides of words, read them out on Sunday morning, called it a sermon and it took 6 people to go round and collect all the money.
Amusing TruismsBills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
Funny NoticesCocktail lounge, Norway: LADIES ARE REQUESTED NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN IN THE BAR. At a Budapest zoo: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUITABLE FOOD, GIVE IT TO THE GUARD ON DUTY.
Wise WordsEven when I have pains, I don't have to be one. To cheer yourself up, you should try cheering someone else up.
Unexpected Knowledge Gained From the Movies
- The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.
- If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.
- All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
Cabin Crew AnnouncementsAll too rarely, airline attendants make an effort to make the in flight 'safety lecture' a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples of funny airline cabin crew announcements:
- 'Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride.'
- After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight a announced, 'Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted.'
- 'Your seat cushions can be used for flotation; and, in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments.'