Have a Laugh
- Academic Jargon - Cut through to the real meaning.
- Amazing Facts - Information you did not know existed.
- Assorted Jokes - Short jokes and one liners
- Bus Driver and Drunk - True story
- Courtroom Stories - True sayings from lawyers.
- Employee Evaluations - The real genuine information.
- Irish Humour - The Irish have a different slant on life.
- Little Old Lady - Sees off robber
- Maturity - Really?
- Parrot and the Thieft - Watch out for the dog.
- Thanksgiving Jokes - What are those turkeys doing?
Sample Jokes - Honeymoon JokeWhen visiting my wife's home country of England on our honeymoon, we arrived at London's Heathrow Airport. Geraldine headed for the British passport entry queue while I, an Australian, waited in the ' foreigners' queue. When my turn came, the Immigration official asked me the purpose of my visit.' Pleasure, 'I replied.' I'm on my honeymoon.' The officer looked first to one side of me, then the other.' That's very interesting, sir, 'he said as he stamped my passport.' Most men bring their wives with them.'
The Irish Arrive - Classic Joke GenreAn Irishman arrived at J.F.K. Airport and wandered about the terminal with tears streaming down his cheeks. An airline employee asked him if he was homesick.
' No, 'replied the Irishman.' It's worse, I have I've lost all me luggage.'' That's terrible, how did that happen?' ' The cork fell out of me bottle'
Three Classic One-line Jokes
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
Acupuncture is a jab well done.
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.