- Wedding Toasts
- Ten Funny Wedding Toasts by the Famous
- More Clean One-liners for Your Wedding Toast
- General Toasts
- Funny Wedding Speech Jokes
Clean Wedding Toasts
"Toasting" has its roots in France, where the French have a tradition for putting a piece of bread into a champagne filled glass so as to absorb sediments. Remember that during the wedding toast, the bride and groom are not supposed to raise their glasses during the toast, it's a moment where others raise their glasses to the bridal couple.
- To the bride - She needs no eulogy - she speaks for herself.
- A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries. Anon
- They do not love that do not show their love - William Shakespeare
- Love is friendship set to music - Anonymous
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage - Lao Tzu
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love is life - Leo Tolstoy
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination - Voltaire
- May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river - Traditional African proverb
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is eternity - Kahlil Gibran
- We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realize ourselves so vividly as when we are in full glow of love for others - Walter Rauschenbusch
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved - Georges Sand
- Without love, the world itself would not survive - Lope de Vega
- When love reigns, the impossible may be attained - Indian proverb
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.
- In olden times sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which is still continues. (Helen Rowland)
- Keep your eyes wide open before the wedding, half shut afterwards. (Benjamin Franklin)
- By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. (Socrates)
- A husband is like a fire, he goes out when unattended. (Evan Esar)
- My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way. (Henny Youngman)
- A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. (Milton Berle)
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot, and not try to understand her at all.
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. (George Burns)
- Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing. (Goethe)
The Wedding MC Joke BookHow even a nervous, first-time Wedding MC with no comedy experience can entertain and dazzle the wedding guests with 101 funny, clean, and 'field-tested' wedding jokes. Buy your Joke Book here! Only $19.99
- Here's to the women who love me terribly. May they soon improve.
- Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
- I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.
- My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
- I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
- How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.
- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
Slow Learner? After his husband forgot the wedding anniversary, his wife tells him: 'You'd better have something in front of the house, tomorrow, which goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds.' The next day, she finds on the road, a bathroom scale.
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
- May your fire never go out.
- May your well never run dry.
- May we be alive at this time next year. May the roof above you never fall in and those gathered beneath it never fall out.
- May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.