'A day without laugher is a day wasted'. Charlie Chaplin. Will and Guy have each selected their favourite jokes. In addition, we have jokes for each day of the week. Within each joke section, we have a mixture of one-liners, stories and witty sayings. This is Will and Guy's guarantee: Whatever your mood, sooner or later you will find a joke that will make you laugh or at least chuckle aloud. Our advice is to keep returning as each week we add another dozen or so jokes. Incidentally, we also have sections for funny pictures and urban myths.
Think of this page as a sitemap for our free, clean, yet funny jokes.
Will's Top 10 Jokes
- Funny Real Résumés
- School Excuse Notes
- Real Notes Sent to Milkmen
- Tommy Cooper Jokes
- Will's Drinking Philosophy
- Video of Running Machine
- True Story Smithsonian Exhibit
- Oscar Wilde
- True Newspaper Stories
- Humour from the Small Ads
Guy's Top 10 Jokes
- Courtroom Stories
- Uncle Jack's Suit
- School Boy Howlers
- Doctor's Notes
- Brighter Side of Life
- Lawyer's Jokes
- Gassed Budgies
- Fifteen Things to Know
- Welsh Films
Other Popular Sections Include
- Comedians - Tommy Cooper, Ronnie Barker, Stephen Wright, Spike Milligan and Oscar Wilde
- Computers - Jokes and Funny Pictures
- Sport - Golf, Cricket, and Rugby
- Sport - Football (Soccer)
- St Patrick's Day - Irish Jokes
- Stories - Strange But True
- Weekly Jokes - Monday to Sunday
Van GoghI went down the pub last night and ran into Vincent Van Gogh at the bar. 'Hi Vince, how are you? 'I'm fine thanks. You OK? 'Can't complain. Vincent, can I get you a drink?' 'No thanks - I've got one 'ere!'
Assorted Jokes from our humour pagesTrue Courtroom Exchanges Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact? A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks. Q: Can you describe the individual? A: He was about medium height and had a beard. Q: Was this a male, or a female?
Assorted Jokes from our humour pages
- When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered in a trap.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- I intend to live forever - so far so good.