A light-hearted view on the way we interact with our laptops, palmtops and
- Reassess Your
- Relationship with Your
Relationships: Chat-up Lines
time to reassess your relationship with your computer when
- You wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and
stop at the computer to check your email on the way back to bed.
- You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling,
as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free internet access.
start using smileys 🙂 in your snail mail.
- When you hand-write a note and think... SPELL CHECKER'!
- You can't
correspond with your mother because she doesn't
- When your computer's
email box shows 'no new messages'
and you feel really depressed.
- You don't
know the gender of your three closest friends because they have non-descript screen name and you
never bothered to ask.
- Your family always knows where you are.
- In real life conversations, you don'tlaugh, you just say 'LOL, LOL'
- If your computer's
internet connection goes down, you cannot settle to any other tasks.
- After reading this message, you immediately forward it to a friend!
Fix for Computer Problem
A US man allegedly shot his wife's computer after he caught her chatting to other men on MySpace. Jason Griffith, 23, of Scranton, Pennsylvania, was arrested on charges
including reckless endangerment, terrorist threats and harassment.
Police allege he fired a single .40-calibre bullet into his wife's computer tower after a 2am argument in
their bedroom, reports the Times Tribune. After returning home in the early hours, Mr Griffith allegedly became angry that his wife was chatting with men on MySpace. Police say he dragged her upstairs, shot
the computer and fired another bullet into the floor.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
Computer Dating: Disappointments
Please send us your computer relationship
Good, clean, free computer jokes. One-line short stories about computers. Keyboard, mouse or monitor, they each have their funny moments.