A light-hearted view on the way we interact with our laptops, palmtops and desktops.
- Reassess Your Computer Interactions
- Relationship with Your Computers
- Computer Relationships: Chat-up Lines
- You wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and stop at the computer to check your email on the way back to bed.
- You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free internet access.
- You start using smileys 🙂 in your snail mail.
- When you hand-write a note and think... SPELL CHECKER'!
- You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a computer.
- When your computer's email box shows 'no new messages' and you feel really depressed.
- You don't know the gender of your three closest friends because they have non-descript screen name and you never bothered to ask.
- Your family always knows where you are.
- In real life conversations, you don'tlaugh, you just say 'LOL, LOL'
- If your computer's internet connection goes down, you cannot settle to any other tasks.
- After reading this message, you immediately forward it to a friend!
Drastic Fix for Computer Problem
A US man allegedly shot his wife's computer after he caught her chatting to other men on MySpace. Jason Griffith, 23, of Scranton, Pennsylvania, was arrested on charges including reckless endangerment, terrorist threats and harassment.
Police allege he fired a single .40-calibre bullet into his wife's computer tower after a 2am argument in their bedroom, reports the Times Tribune. After returning home in the early hours, Mr Griffith allegedly became angry that his wife was chatting with men on MySpace. Police say he dragged her upstairs, shot the computer and fired another bullet into the floor.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
Computer Dating: Disappointments
Footnote: Please send us your computer relationship jokes.