Here is our collection of funny angel jokes, cherub pictures and archangel stories.
- What Does The Christmas Angel Look Like?
- Funny Angels for Christmas
- Clean But Amusing Angel Jokes
- Angels on the Christmas Tree
- Angels Remind Us
- Angels at Christmas
- Thought Provoking Angel Sayings
- Funny Angels for the Points of the Compass
- Mindy aged 8. 'I only know the names of one angel, he's called Herald.' Mommy sings to me the Christmas Carol: Hark! The Herald angel sings.
- Peter aged 7. 'Angels don't eat much, but they drink a lot of milk from Holy Cows.'
- Veronica aged 8. 'I don't understand about angels; why when a girl fancies a boy, they get an angel to shoot arrows at him.
- Bert aged 25. 'My wife's an angel'. Don aged 57. 'You're lucky, mine is still alive'.
Another Good Angel JokeJust before Christmas God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the evil that was going on. He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out. So he called one of His best angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time. When she returned she told God, yes it is bad on Earth, 95% is bad and 5% is good. Well, he thought for a moment and said, maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another point of view. So God called another angel and sent her to Earth for a time too. When the angel returned she went to God and told him yes, the Earth was in decline, 95% was bad and 5% was good. God said this was not good. So He decided to email the 5% that were good and He wanted to encourage them, give them a little something to help them keep going.
Do you know what that email said? Ah, so you didn't get one either?
Baseball Angels Where is the first baseball game in the Bible? In the big innings, Eve stole first, Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel, and the Prodigal Son walked home. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.Footnote: Please send us your funny angel jokes.
- Angels come in all shapes and sizes; all ages and skin types.
- For example, the little old lady who returned your purse last week.
- They come disguised as enemies, teachers, students, even fools.
- Like the taxi driver who told you that your eyes light up the world, when you smile.
- They don't take life too seriously, they travel light.
- Remember the small child who showed you the wonder in simple things.
- An angel leaves no forwarding address, they ask nothing in return.
- Like the poor man who offered to share his lunch with you.
- Like the rich man who showed you that it really is all possible, if only you believe.
- Remember the stranger who just happened to come along, when you had lost your way.
- Think back to the friend who touched your heart, when you didn't think you had one.
- Some cherubs have freckles, some have dimples, think of some with wrinkles, some without.
- They are hard to find when your eyes are closed, but when you choose to see, angels are everywhere you look.
- So, open your eyes and count all your Angels; for you are truly blessed.
The reason that angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. G.K. Chesterton. You'll meet more angels on a winding path than on a straight one. Daisey Verlaef.
Make Your Own Christmas AngelJust as every child should have a pet, so every child should make a Christmas angel. Guy's favourite way of making his fun angel was to use a ping-pong ball for the head, but you can also use an egg. I don't know why I did not think of starting with an old light bulb. As for the body, you are spoilt for choice with cardboard, polystyrene, Styrofoam or old rolls. For the wings, you could use ribbon, lace or other suitable fabric. Then you can have fun painting your Xmas angel. Use rough painting for the body, but use careful brushstrokes when painting the face. Another idea I picked up from my nephew was to fix a candle in the angel's head. However, such funny angels would be better suited to the safety of a table than the potential disaster of catching the tree on fire. See more on making Christmas Angels
Children's Funny Ideas About AngelsItem sent to Will and Guy by Kelvin Bowler a Primary Schoolteacher and old teaching friend.
- When it gets cold, angels go north for the winter. Sara,6
- Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has to go do something else. Mitchell, 7
- Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and pets. And if they don't make the animals get better, they help the kid get over it. Vicki, 8
- I hear funny angels all the time in my dreams. And I'm sticking with that no matter how many people tell me I'm crazy. Molly, 8
- My guardian angel helps me with math, but he's not much good for science. Henry, 8
- Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter. Jared , 8
- All angels are girls because they've got to wear dresses and boys don't go for it. Antonia, 9
- Everybody's got it all wrong. Angels don't wear halos anymore. I forget why but scientists are working on it. Olive, 9
- Angels talk all the way while they're flying you up to heaven. The basic message is where you went wrong before you got dead. Daniel, 9
- It's not easy to become an angel! First, you die. Then you go to heaven then there's still the flight training to go through. And then you got to agree to wear those angel clothes. Matthew, 9
- My angel is my grandma who died last year. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth. Katelyn, 9
- When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there's a tornado.
- Angels also might be here to remind us:
- To seek the best in ourselves at all times no matter who is watching or not watching. Integrity is a virtue they wish to remind us to practice at all times
- They act as role models to help and give to others. They constantly are reminders to help and give without expectation of anything in return
- Angels remind us to 'lighten up' in our lives and have a little fun. They know that families who laugh together stay together. Laughter is healing and those Christmas angels love to see the lighter side of life
- So no matter whether you believe or not believe in Angels, they certainly add to the magic, fun and joy associated with the celebrations and festivities of Christmas
- Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels. Hebrews
- We are like children, who stand in need of masters to enlighten us and direct us; and God has provided for this, by appointing his angels to be our teachers and guides. Saint Thomas Aquinas
- We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds. Chekov
- These things I warmly wish for you: Someone to love, some work to do, A bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer, And a guardian angel always near. Irish Blessing
- True friends are like angels. They are precious and rare, and false friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
Ode To the Christmas Tree AngelThe time had come around again it was time to get our tree In the car we piled us boys, my sister on mum's knee Out into the country, dad drove for miles and miles When at last he found the place, we could not contain our smiles. Dad headed to the tall pine trees, his sharpest axe in hand Dutiful behind him trailed his merry little band At last he spied the one he sought, a sapling straight and tall "This will please your mum" he said, indeed it pleased us all. With swift clean strokes he had in no time cut it down We placed the tree atop the car and headed back to town The decorating of the tree this year would be supervised by Mum The final piece, "The Angel" would be placed by the youngest one. This year my baby brother would be helped by sis and me But as we lifted baby up we tripped and fell into the tree Tangled in the trimmings we rode the tree as down it came Mid tears and cries right through the lounge room window pane. I carried on tradition with my children every year But when it came to "Angel" time up came a nagging fear Of breaking glass and angels wings and the message that it sent To place my tree in a great big pot in reinforced cement! See more funny Christmas carols.
- I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit. Mae West
- A man does not have to be an angel in order to be a saint. Albert Schweitzer
- Angels fly because they take themselves lightly. G. K. Chesterton
- Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. The Bible
- In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular. George Bernard Shaw
- It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God only. William Blake
- It's easy to be an angel when you are in heaven. Anonymous
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, to fly we need only embrace each other. Anonymous
- The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. George Elliot
- Philosophy will clip an angel's wings. John Keats
- All God's angels come to us disguised. James Russell Lowell
- Music is well said to be the speech of angels. Thomas Carlyle