- 1 A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, his
- 1.0.1 Plastic Surgeon Gossip
- 1.0.2 Funny Doctor Caricature
- 1.0.3 Doctor's Diagnosis
- 1.0.4 Who To Trust? Doctor or Google?
- 1.0.5 More Comic Doctor Cartoons
- 1.0.6 Funny Doctor Quotes
- 1.0.7 More Funny Doctor's Cartoons
- 1.0.8 Quick Diagnosis
- 1.0.9 Beware of Your Doctor Uttering These Phrases During Surgery
- 1.0.10 More Doctor Humour - Keep Taking The Pills?
- 1.0.11 See more clean funny doctor jokes and medical stories:
A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, hiscolleagues asked him how it had been. 'Oh, it was very disappointing,' he said. 'I didn't kill a thing. I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital.'
- Comic Doctor Cartoons
- Funny Doctor Quotes
- Beware of Your Doctor Uttering These Phrases
- Doctor Humour - Keep Taking The Pills?
Plastic Surgeon Gossip
Funny Doctor Caricature
Who To Trust? Doctor or Google?If you trust Google more than your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors. Jadelr and Cristina Cordova
- The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
- A woman went to a plastic surgeon and asked him to make her like Bo Derek. He gave her a lobotomy. Joan Rivers
- The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut and handed to the paediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
- The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- My doctor gave me two weeks to live. I hope they're in August. Ronnie Shakes
- After a year in therapy my psychiatrist said to me, 'Maybe life isn't for everyone'. - Larry Brown.
- See more funny medical quotes.
More Funny Doctor's Cartoons
Quick DiagnosisNurse: 'Doctor, Doctor the man you've just treated collapsed on the front step. What should I do?' Doctor: 'Turn him around so it looks like he was just arriving!'
- Damn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
- Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
- Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
- ...and could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off
- Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
- Orthodox medicine has not found an answer to your complaint. However, luckily for you, I happen to be a quack.
- FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out! See more doctor jokes
Doctors and Quacks In Britain today, there are about 50,000 practitioners of alternative medicine, but only about 30,000 qualified doctors.Footnote: Please write to Will and Guy if you have a funny doctor cartoon.