- 1 Clean Women Jokes and Stories
- 2 Funny Woman Videos, Amusing PowerPoint Presentations
- 3 Interesting Clean Pictures for Women
- 4 Funny, But Clean Women Jokes
- 5 Husbands For Sale
- 6 Warning - Women's Body Parts Move
- 7 Clean Women One-liners
- 8 Wise Words From 'The Funny Sisterhood'
- 9 More Tales About Men, Women and Marriage
- 10 Why We Split Up
- 11 Funny Reason for Divorce
- 12 Thoughts About Women
- 13 Will and Guy's Philosophy on Women Jokes
Clean Women Jokes and Stories
- Clean Women Jokes --> Start
- Marriage Jokes and One-liners
- Marriage Maths
- Mother-in-law Jokes
- Relationship Yarns
- Wedding Jokes
- Woman Should Know
- Women's Golf Jokes
- (Clean Men Jokes)
Funny Woman Videos, Amusing PowerPoint Presentations
What's a Kiss? A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. Mistinguette
Interesting Clean Pictures for WomenAdam, is working in the Garden of Eden, when the skies open up, and God appears spotlighted by a shaft of brilliant blue light. God asks Adam how things were in the garden: 'Fine thanks' replies Adam. 'God', inquires Adam, 'Why did you make Eve so beautiful?' 'So you would love her.' Said God 'But why did you make her so dumb?' 'So she would love you.' Explained God. Grass is Greener? Diana, one evening, drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said, 'Do you see that couple? How devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?' 'I would love to do that,' replied Diana's husband, 'but the problem is..........she won't let me.' The Bathroom A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from a hotel chain. The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items. Sense of Direction? Mike and Pauline were relating their holiday experiences to a friend. 'It sounds as if you had a great time in Nevada,' the friend observed. 'But didn't you tell me you were planning to visit Philadelphia? 'Well,' Mike interrupted, 'we changed our plans because, uh......oh........umm.' Pauline spoke up, 'Come on, Mike, tell him the truth.' Mike fell silent and Pauline continued, 'You know, it's just stupid. Mike simply won't ever ask for directions.' Woman Driver Magistrate: But if you saw the lady driving towards you, why didn't you give her half the road? Motorist: I was going to, Your Honour, as soon as I could find out which half she wanted.
Husbands For Sale
Anne put an advertisement in the 'classifieds' : Husband Wanted. Next day Anne received hundreds of letters. They all said the same thing : You can have mine. Toby and Andrea came upon a wishing well. Andrea, with great alacrity, leaned over, took a deep breath, made a wish and threw in a penny. Toby also decided to make a wish, but he leaned over too far, fell into the well, and drowned. Andrea was stunned for a moment but then smiled, 'It really works!'
Warning - Women's Body Parts MoveExcerpt from a letter by Ms Peggy Legg This is an explanation to those friends and family who have experienced mysterious switches of their body parts. My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs.
Clean Women One-liners
- At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?' The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married the wrong man.'
- My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Wise Words From 'The Funny Sisterhood'
- The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
- My mind not only wanders - it sometimes leaves me completely.
More Tales About Men, Women and Marriage(1) In a poll held in the USA, men and women were asked if they would marry the same person if they had it to do all over again. 80% of the men responded that they would marry the same woman. Interestingly, only 50% of the women said that they would marry the same man. Oh dear! (2) Gamophobia is the fear of marriage. (3) 'When women hold back from marrying men, we call it independence. Yet, when men hold off marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.' Warren Farrell (American Psychologist)
A Cloudy Day? What do clouds and men have in common? It's a nice day once you've both fluttered off!