Funny Wedding Pictures
Will and Guy's collection of amusing wedding pictures of the bride, the groom and anything to do with the nuptials.
Jokes for Father of the Bride Speeches
- Modern Marriage Vows for the 2010s
- Wedding Dress for All Occasions
- Picture Captures Wedding Ceremony
- The Long Goodbye to Spinsterhood
Old-fashioned Marriage Advice
1) A woman worries about her future until she finds a husband, but a man never worries about the future until he takes a wife.
2) Don't marry for money, you can borrow it cheaper.
Funny Bride Pictures
- Nicky: I'm a man of few words.
Mike: I'm married, too.
- The five essential words for a good marriage: 'I apologize' and 'You are right.'
- A wedding ring may not be as tight as a tourniquet, but it does an equally good job of stopping circulation.
- If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her way.
- My opinions are my wife's, and she says I'm lucky to have them.
How even a nervous, first-time
Wedding MC with no comedy experience
can entertain and dazzle the wedding guests with 101
funny, clean, and 'field-tested' wedding jokes.
An amusing bride picture from Guangzhou, China. Actually this is the world's longest bridal train at 219 yards.
The Minister noticed the bride was in distress so asked what was wrong. She replied that she was awfully nervous and afraid she would not remember what to do. The Minister told her that she only needed to remember 3 things.
- First the aisle, cos that is what you'll be walking down.
- Secondly, the alter because that is where you will arrive.
- Finally, remember hymn because that is a type of song we will sing during the service.
While the bride was walking in step with the wedding march, family and friends of the groom were horrified to hear her repeating these 3 words...
... Aisle, alter hymn (I'll alter him)
Another Funny Wedding Picture
Weddings in Denmark
A Danish wedding meal usually has three courses. Guests find their places at the table and remain standing until the bride and groom have taken their seats. At intervals before the meal starts, and in between courses, guests are invited to make speeches, toasts and even sing songs (with hand outs for the guests so that they can join in) making the wedding meal last for several hours!
Many Danish wedding reception traditions are associated with kissing! If at some point during the reception, the groom leaves the room, male guests take this as a cue to rush to kiss the new bride. Similarly, if at some point the bride leaves the room, all of the ladies will rush to give the groom a kiss.
If all of the guests tap their knives or forks on their plates, the bride and groom must kiss. When all of the guests stamp their feet on the floor, the bride and groom must dive under the table for a kiss. Whereas, if all of the guests tap their knives on their glasses, the bride and groom must balance on their chairs and kiss!
During the wedding meal, and up until the wedding waltz, the bride should only walk around backwards to signify that the world of the single woman is now behind her as she embarks on her new life.
The 'Brudevals', or bridal waltz, is a couple's first dance, and should be danced before midnight on the wedding day. The guests stand in a circle and clap as the couple dance and, as the music continues, guests move in closer and closer until the bride and groom are surrounded by their family and friends.
Following the bridal waltz is a special tradition, just for the groom. Male guests lift him in the air and cut off the toes of his socks. The origins of this tradition are not clear but one theory is that this is so that the bride's first chore as a married woman, is to demonstrate her sewing ability by darning her husband's socks!
Please send us your funny wedding pictures.
Get your MC Wedding Joke book only $19.99