- 1 Thursday Jokes
- 2 Famous Thursdays
- 3 Funny, Droll and Quirky Jokes for Thursday
- 4 Burglar Caught
- 5 Shakespeare Country
- 6 Retouched Painting
- 7 Knock, knock
- 8 Is Your Thursday As Bad As This?
- 9 Funny Psychiatrist
- 10 Sample Short Jokes - Honeymoon Joke
- 11 The Irish Arrive - Classic Joke Genre
- 12 Three Classic One-line Jokes
- 13 Manufacturer's Notices - A good source of laughs.
- 14 Quotes from Employee Performance Evaluations:
- 15 Can You Believe It?
- 16 Translations of Academic Jargon
- 17 Chicago Newspaper Story
- 18 See more jokes and funny stories for each day of the week:
- Academic Jargon - Cut through to the real meaning
- Burger Stories - Giant Burgers
- Bus Driver and Drunk - True story
- Courtroom Stories - True sayings from lawyers.
- Employee Evaluations - The real genuine information.
- Irish Humour - The Irish have a different slant on life.
- Little Old Lady - Sees off robber
- Maturity - Really?
- Peanuts - May contain nuts!
- Parrot and the Thief - Watch out for the dog.
- Thanksgiving Jokes - What are those turkeys doing?
- Maundy Thursday (Day before Good Friday).
- Elections usually poll on a Thursday in the UK.
- National Day of Prayer - 1st Thursday in May
Funny, Droll and Quirky Jokes for Thursday
Burglar CaughtSarah woke Mark, her husband one night and said, 'There's a burglar in the kitchen eating my home-made steak and kidney pie.' 'Oh dear:,' replied Mark. 'Who shall I call, police or ambulance?'
Shakespeare CountryA very large car screeched to a halt in the middle of a Warwickshire village. The driver removed his cigar and called out to a local farmer, 'Say, am I on the right road for Shakespeare's birthplace? 'Straight ahead, sir,' said the farmer. 'But there b'aint no need to 'urry. He's dead.'
Retouched PaintingCindy decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, 'Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex.' 'But you are not wearing any of those things,' Vincent replied. 'I know,' Cindy said. 'It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewellery.'
Knock, knockWho's there? You ever hear the joke about the broken pencil? You ever hear the joke about the broken pencil who? Never mind, it's pointless.
Is Your Thursday As Bad As This?Funny True Happenings To Make You Laugh on Thursday The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000 USD. [£52,000GBP]. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from tree hugging onlookers. A minute later, in full view, they were both eaten by a killer whale. A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her repeatedly with an axe, leaving her mentally retarded. In 1992, Frank Perkins of Los Angeles made an attempt on the world flagpole-sitting record. Suffering from 'flu he came down eight hours short of the 400 day record, his sponsor had gone bust, his girlfriend had left him and his 'phone and electricity had been cut off. A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current she whacked him with a handy plank of wood by the back door, breaking his arm in two places. Until that moment he had been happily listening to his Walkman. Two animal rights protesters were protesting the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn, Germany. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death. There now. Your day's not so bad, is it?
Thursday's child has far to go.
Funny PsychiatristStephanie went to a psychiatrist and said to him. '' want to ask you about my husband. He thinks he's a refrigerator.' 'Well that's nothing to worry about,' said the psychiatrist. 'I would say that's quite a harmless obsession.' 'Yes, but the thing is,' added Stephanie, 'he sleeps with his mouth open and the little light keeps me awake at night.'
Sample Short Jokes - Honeymoon JokeWhen visiting my wife's home country of England on our honeymoon, we arrived at London's Heathrow Airport. Geraldine headed for the British passport entry queue while I, an Australian, waited in the 'foreigners' queue. When my turn came, the Immigration official asked me the purpose of my visit.' Pleasure, 'I replied.' I'm on my honeymoon.' The officer looked first to one side of me, then the other. 'That's very interesting, sir', he said as he stamped my passport. 'Most men bring their wives with them.'
The Irish Arrive - Classic Joke GenreAn Irishman arrived at J.F.K. Airport and wandered about the terminal with tears streaming down his cheeks. An airline employee asked him if he was homesick. 'No', replied the Irishman. 'It's worse, I have I've lost all me luggage.' 'That's terrible, how did that happen?' 'The cork fell out of me bottle'
Three Classic One-line Jokes
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.