Trust us, this is a good test. So many of the
questions are tantalising. You should be able to get at least three, but you have to be a genius to get 10/12. Question (2) is especially tricky.
12 Tests - (Answers supplied when you have completed)
in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it?
- What famous North American landmark is constantly moving
- Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
- Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defence, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- In many
liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't
been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
- Only three words in standard English begin with the letters 'dw.'
They are all common. Name two of them.
- There are fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name half of them?
are the lakes that are referred to in the 'Los Angeles Lakers?'
9a) For English readers, What is the Vale referred to in Vale Park.
- There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit.
Being designated a pinch-runner is one way. Name
the other six.
10a) For readers in cricket playing countries there are 10 ways of being out in Cricket. Hit the ball twice is one. Can you name the other 9.
the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh. What is it?
- Name six
(or more) things that you can wear on
your feet that begin with the letter 'S.'
Keywords: Clean, Free
funny story, joke, humour, teachers funny stories
Take another funny test:
List of Funny Tests
Dementia jokes •
For Drunks •
Genuine know-all test •
• Footballers Exam •
Dumb contestant jokes •
Lateral thinking •
More lateral thinking •
Lateral questions •
River Crossing •
Cool optical illusions