Will and Guy have a funny quote for every occasion. We are
confident that you will find 2 or 3 witty quotations for a Christmas
Day, Boxing Day or a New Year's Eve get-together.
- Ten Favourite
Snow Quotes and Sayings
- Five More Funny Snow
- Funny Christmas Quotes
- Inspirational Rather than Funny Christmas Quotes
- Blondes make the best victims. They're like virgin snow that
shows up the bloody footprints. Alfred Hitchcock
- Courtesies cannot be borrowed like snow shovels; you must have
some of your own. John Wanamaker
- Snowflakes are kisses from heaven. Unknown
- Snowmen fall from heaven....... unassembled. Unknown
- Don't complain about the snow on your neighbour's roof when your
doorstep is unclean. Confucius
- A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary
freezing of water. Carl Reiner
- The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.
Neither need you do anything but be yourself. Laozi
- Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells
upon, and the deeper in sinks into the mind. Samuel Taylor
- Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always
fill my heart with sweet clarity. Novala Takemoto
- I thought her
As chaste as unsunned snow - William
Shakespeare from 'Cymbeline'
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...... *
Is a song written by lyricist Sammy Cahn and composer Jule Styne in
The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event.
You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up in another quite
different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
Photo: Rhys Davies and taken in Northern Ireland
- A Canadian Weather Rhyme:
A first snow on unfrozen groundMeans winter will not stick around.
- A Saying from Nova Scotia
The devil's wife is fluffing her
pillows. [This is said when it snows while the sun is shining.]
Another saying from Canada
- You can't make cheesecake from snow. Work with what you have.The Inuit
- The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to
them; there ought to be as many for love.
- The Motto Of The US Postal Service
Neither snow, nor rain,
nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift
completion of their appointed rounds.
- Every snowflake has its own unique shape and is different than all
- All snowflakes have six sides.
- Snowflakes aren't always white. Years ago, when coal was used in
factories and homes, snow was often grey because the coal dust entered
the air and was absorbed by the clouds.
- The largest snowflakes ever recorded fell in the state of Montana in
the United States of America. The snowflakes were 15 inches in diameter.
- The snow capital of the United States is Stampede Pass in Washington
State. Each year, the average snowfall is 430 inches.
- The average snowflake falls at a speed of 3.1 miles per hour. [5kph]
- It is a blizzard when you can't see for ¼ mile; the winds are always
35 miles an hour or more, and the storm must last at least 3 hours to be
classed as a blizzard. If any of these conditions are less, it is only a
- Billions of snowflakes fall during one short snowstorm.
- 'Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a
beard and long hair, must be a pacifist. What's in that pipe that
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
You do all the
work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
- You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger.Robert Paul
- Who's the bane of Santa's life?
The elf and safety officer.
- 'I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a
note on it saying, toys not included.' Bernard
- 'A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing.'
- 'Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.' Victor Borge
See more funny Santa quotes.
Christmas Quotes: Angels
- Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly
entertained angels. Hebrews
- We are like children, who stand in need of masters to enlighten
us and direct us; and God has provided for this, by appointing his
angels to be our teachers and guides. Saint Thomas Aquinas
- We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky
sparkling with diamonds. Chekov
- These things I warmly wish for you: Someone to love, some work
to do, A bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer, And a guardian angel always
near. Irish Blessing
- True friends are like angels. They are precious and rare, and
false friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
- See more about Christmas
Please send us your favorite funny snow quotes and sayings.
See more Christmas poems, quotes and stories
∗ Christmas poems ∗
Snow quotes and sayings ∗
New Year quotes ∗
Funny Santa quotes
∗ Christmas traditions around
the world ∗
Polar bear Christmas ∗
Christmas poems for children
Short Christmas stories
Christmas kids stories ∗
Christmas news stories ∗ Home