funny signs and silly Labels give
us a laugh, but we wonder how much they cost their owners in lost business,
or for replacement calligraphy.
- 1 Silly Pictures of Funny Signs
- 2 Touching Wires Causes Instant Death
- 3 Stupid Sign - Even If You Are Able-bodied
- 4 Don't Leave Your Footwear Here!
- 5 Hard Hat's Required Beyone This Point
- 6 Funny Signs Inside Shops
- 7 Funny Pharmacy Pictures
- 8 Another Tranche of Silly Notices
- 9 More Silly Pictures of Signs
- 10 Fall Into Water Carefully
- 11 Ever Seen Hot Snow?
- 12 More Funny Signs
- 13 Joke of the Day Email
- 14 Thought of the Day Subscription
- 15 See more pictures of funny "No"signs, and silly notices
Silly Pictures of Funny Signs
- Touching Wires
Causes Instant Death
- Don't Leave Your Footwear
- Conditions of entry
- Funny Signs in Shops
- Funny Pharmacy Pictures
- Funny Pictures
of Silly Labels
- If You
Cannot Read. Do Not Use This Product
Will and Guy think that the above $200 fine is a bit steep - under the circumstances.
Stupid Sign - Even If You Are Able-bodied
Instructions: Alternate exit to the left, then right, then left, then right,
then left to exit.
For some reason this amusing picture reminds me of the chap who wore his
old shoes to the bowling alley, exchanged them for a new pair of
bowling shoes, then walked out leaving his old shoes at the checkout.
The apostrophe - how can such a tiny item cause so much mayhem?
Guy's daydream. The
above sign is trying to say, 'Queue here for a Beyoncé
- At a Music Store in Nottingham, UK : Out to lunch. Bach
at 12:30. Offenbach sooner.
- In a dry cleaner's
shop in Portsea, Portsmouth, UK: Drop your trousers here.
- In a department store in Vancouver, Canada: Bargain Basement Upstairs.
- In a restaurant in
Norfolk, Virginia, USA: Customers who find our waitresses rude ought to see the manager.
- In a restaurant window just outside Brixham, Devon, UK: Don't
stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.
- In a health food shop window in Los Angeles, USA: Closed due to illness.
- In a pub in West Sussex which is non-smoking: If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
sign can be found at the front of Safeway store in Seattle, USA: For Sale: 100% Recycled Compost. [Is there any other way to produce compost?]
- Adult Literacy leaflet in Chelmsford, Essex, UK: If you cannot
read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.
- On a Music Teacher's
door in Halifax, Nova Scotia, USA: Out Chopin, back in a min-u-et.
- The Ram Inn Hotel's
restaurant, Newark, UK: Try
our fish just for the halibut.
- Written on the trucks of a local plumbing company in San Francisco: Don't
sleep with a drip, call your plumber.
- Seen in a vet's
waiting room, Walton-on-Thames, UK: Be back in 5 minutes.
- In an Ottawa, Canada, clothing store:
Wonderful bargains for men with 18 and 19 necks.
- At an Optician's in Fareham, UK: If you don't see what you're looking for, You've come to the right place.
- In a Laundromat, seen in Portland, Oregon, USA:
Automatic Washing Machines: Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
More Silly Pictures of Signs
See more of our
funny signs featuring Engrish phrases
Ever Seen Hot Snow?
- Sighted at a towing company in Sacramento, California, 'We don't
charge an arm and a leg. We want tows.'
on the door of the Delivery Room in the Maternity Suite at St Mary's
Hospital, Newcastle, UK, 'Push. Push. Push.'
- Wet Paint. This is a warning, not an instruction. Sign next to a fence seen in Bradford, UK
- Seen outside a second hand shop in Glasgow, Scotland, 'We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.'
- Spotted in Windsor Safari Park,
Berkshire, UK: 'Baboons - Please stay in your car.'
[When Will and his family visited the park, the baboons sat on the roof and the bonnet of his car; they broke the windscreen wipers and threw them away, as
well as pulling the washers out of their seating, drinking the soapy water and throwing the pipes away. I didn't
dare leave the car to retrieve the pieces - I was not amused!].
Follow the lead of William S. Broach and please send us your
pictures of funny signs or silly labels
Joke of the Day Email
Get a clean joke delivered to your inbox every
day, no strings attached, just part of our service. Free
our Funny Joke of the Day email.
We have over 1,500 pages of funny pictures, clean jokes, stories and amusing videos. Please use the Search below to find a topic of particular interest:
Thought of the Day Subscription
Our offer is to email you an inspirational
'Thought of the day'. Your subscription is completely free of cost and there
are no adverts. Sign up for our 'Thought of
See more pictures of funny "No"signs, and silly
• Pictures of stupid signs •
Silly signs •
Funny gaffes •
Pictures of funny signs •
Funny "No" signs