- 1 Santa Claus Pictures For Children
- 2 Santa Delivering To Children
- 3 How to Behave with Santa Claus
- 4 You Can't Get Much Past a Child - Even if you're Santa
- 5 The Girl Knows What She Wants
- 6 Make My Day - Be Naughty!
- 7 Christmas Sandwich
- 8 Funny Picture of Father Christmas and His Reindeer
- 9 Poisoned Santa
- 10 Yes There Is A Santa Claus
- 11 Welsh Santas
- 12 More Funny Santa Pictures For Kids
- 13 Santa Claus and Coca Cola - The Urban Myth
- 14 Other Names for Santa Claus
- 15 Santa Sacked for Smacking Boy
- 16 Santa Claus Movies For Kids
- 17 Santa Has Trouble Flying
- 18 One More Funny Santa Cartoon to Frighten The Children
- 19 See more funny Santa jokes and funny pictures. Also snowman pics
Santa Claus Pictures For Children
- Santa Sacked for Smacking Boy
- Santa Claus Sleigh
- Santa Sculpture
- Funny Father Christmas Pictures
- More Santa Claus Pictures
Santa Delivering To Children
Why does Santa go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
You Can't Get Much Past a Child - Even if you're SantaOne Santa says that he chews gum or uses breath mints, because kids are very honest about whether Santa's breath stinks. Sometimes that honesty hurts Santa's feelings. One little girl, about 5 years old, was rattling off her Christmas wish list, when she paused to ask Santa a question. 'Are you chewing gum?' she asked. Santa, taken aback by the question, admitted that yes, in fact, he was chewing gum. 'Why are you chewing gum?' she asked. Santa fessed up and admitted that he chews gum so that his breath would be nice for the children. 'OK,' she said, and went back to her list without skipping a beat.
The Girl Knows What She WantsSanta is accustomed to kids bringing their lists with them when they visit him. But one little girl really knew what she wanted and how to get it The girl, about 6 years old and dressed in her frilliest dress, sat on Santa's lap and proceeded to read more than 20 items off of her list -- everything from Barbie's and dolls to a particular brand of baby carriage. As the little girl reached the end of her list, she turned to Santa and said, 'If you can't bring all of this, don't worry. My daddy will give it to me.' 'Do you want to give me the list?' Santa asked. 'No, I think I should keep it for my daddy,' she replied. Santa, Will and Guy all agreed.
Letters To Santa Dear Santa, Thanks for the race car last year. Can I have another one, only this time one that is faster than my best friend's race car? Ricky See more funny letters to Santa.
Funny Picture of Father Christmas and His Reindeer
Poisoned SantaDear Santa If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk. Timmy.
Yes There Is A Santa ClausIf you want the great gift giver To come on his sleigh and deliver Then remember this simple rhyme And recall it at Christmas time "If in Santa you do not believe Christmas gifts you will not receive"
More Funny Santa Pictures For Kids
- See more snow pictures
- See more funny Santa pics and cartoons
Other Names for Santa ClausWhile it is true that the name Santa Claus was an American 'invention' sometime before 1870. The original name for the 'figure' associated with the mid-winter festival was Saint Nicholas, or St. Nick. Other languages have variations or translations of Saint Nicolas, for example, Père Noel, Papa Noel, Babbo Natale, Papai Noel, Father Christmas, and Kris Kringle. See more on the origins of Santa Claus
- The Santa Clause (1994)
- The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause (2002)
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006)
Santa Has Trouble Flying
A Picture of Santa Flying Off-course!