Rory is a Shetland miniture pony and Millie is a Labrador dog
- 1 Millie and Rory share a bowl of milk
- 2 Here is Rory playing with Millie; he has picked up many canine traitsbecause he copies the dogs
- 3 Rory head in bucket
- 4 GreatPowerPoint Presentation featuring Rory a Shetland pony and Millie aLabrador dog
- 5 How to Create a Great PowerPoint Presentation
- 6 The Tale of Rorythe Miniature Shetland Pong and Millie the Dog.
- 7 Desmond and Dobbin(More of a Joke than a True Story)
- 8 See more funny pictures of animals, also jokes andstories
Here is Rory playing with Millie; he has picked up many canine traits
because he copies the dogs
Rory head in bucket
PowerPoint Presentation featuring Rory a Shetland pony and Millie a
How to Create a Great PowerPoint Presentation
Making presentations in PowerPoint is satisfying, moreover, it's easy to get
The PowerPoint program is intuitive to learn and easy to create your own PPT
slides and build them into a slide show. If you have
Microsoft Office you may find that you already have PowerPoint along with Word
One way to begin is simply to open any example presentation. Just
download one of our free PPT files and open it with PowerPoint. As you examine the slides, so it will become obvious how
to add pictures and titles, if you do get stuck, ask the wonderful built-in 'Help'. To
make a great slide show requires these skills;
- Imagination - Think of an idea, build a themed slide set
- Artistic - An eye for a good picture
- Wordsmith - Choose a catchy title for each slide
- Humour - Your viewers will appreciate a funny PowerPoint Presentation
- PowerPoint mechanics - Actually, this is the easiest skill of them all, the
program is so intuitive.
Good luck with creating your great PowerPoint Presentation
Will and Guy
The Tale of Rory
the Miniature Shetland Pong and Millie the Dog.
In the above PowerPoint Presentation, Rory is the Shetland pony and Millie is the dog.
Rory is 8 weeks old and he lives at the Essex Horse and Pony Sanctuary in the UK
after being rejected by his own mother
Rory has befriended two Labradors called Millie and Alfie, who live at the
sanctuary. While playing with Millie, Rory has picked up many canine traits
because he copies the dogs. Sue, in the sanctuary office, has grown very
fond of Rory as she nursed him when he was ill when he first arrived. Alfie used to wash Rory's hooves when Sue was cuddling the pony. Rory also loves
to have his tummy tickled.
Desmond, who was a real town dweller, drove his car into a ditch when out on the country roads. Luckily, a local farmer came was passing by with his big strong horse called Dobbin.
He hitched Dobbin up to
the car and shouted loudly, 'Pull, Dolly, pull!'
move one inch.
Then the farmer yelled, 'Pull, Robbie, pull.'
Still Dobbin failed to respond.
Once more the farmer commanded in a stentorian
voice, 'Pull, Ringo, pull.'
Again - nothing.
Then the farmer nonchalantly and quietly muttered, 'Pull, Dobbin, pull.'
Immediately the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.
Desmond was very
appreciative but also very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by a different name three times.
The farmer whispered by way of reply, 'Oh, Dobbin is blind and if he thought he was the only
one pulling, he wouldn't