- Happy Polar Bear Christmas
- Bed Time for Polar Bears
- Next Morning We'll Make a Polar Bear Snowman
- Polar Bear Christmas PowerPoint Presentation
- Polar Bear Information
Happy Christmas From Will and Guy
Information about the Polar Bear Christmas PowerPoint Presentation
- Mother and Baby
- You can't see me
- I'm so sleepy
- Time for bed
- Next morning
- Same to you
- Merry Christmas from Will and Guy
How to Create a Christmas PowerPoint PresentationCreating PowerPoint Presentations is satisfying, moreover, it's easy to get started making your own PPT slides and building them into a presentation. The whole PowerPoint program is intuitive and easy to learn. If you have Microsoft Office you may find that you already have PowerPoint along with Word and Excel. One way to begin is simply to open any example presentation. Just download one of our free PPT files and open it with PowerPoint. As you examine the slides, so it will become obvious how to add pictures and titles, if you do get stuck, ask the wonderful built-in 'Help'. To make an Christmas slide show requires these skills;
- Imagination - Think of a Christmas theme or idea.
- Artistic - An eye for a good picture.
- Wordsmith - Choose a catchy title for each slide.
- Humour - Your viewers will appreciate a funny PowerPoint Presentation
- PowerPoint mechanics - Actually, this the easiest skill of them all, the program is so intuitive.
Polar Bear Meets HuskyPolar bears are only found at the north pole. As for the Huskies, there are several distinct breeds originating from Canadian, Alaska, Greenland and Russia. However, we believe that the dog pictured here is a Siberian Husky. See another PowerPoint Presentation featuring 'Polar Bear Meets Huskies'
- The male polar bear is called the boar, and the female the sow, their offspring are called are cubs.
- The term 'bear' is applied to at least five different species. To distinguish between these different bears, we need an adjective or epithet. There is the polar bear, Ursus maritimus and its close relative, the North American grizzly bear. In addition, there is the panda (bear), Ailuropoda melanoleuca and also the Asiatic black bear, Selenarctos thibetanus. If you visit South America you may see the spectacled bear, Tremarctos ornatus. Finally in India there is the sloth, which is really a bear called, Melursus ursinus.
- In the autumn bears eat all that they can to put on weight for the long winter's hibernation. An average woman eats about 1,600 calories a day. Whereas a female bear consumes 15,000 calories per day.
Polar Bear Information - 'Polargrizz'Here is a poor Polargrizz, he is a cross between a grizzly bear and a polar bear. Experiments confirmed that a bear killed by an Inuit in Canada's far north was the first Grizzly-Polar bear cross ever discovered in the wild. The National Post reported: 'Everybody thought it was a Polar bear, and then they started looking more and more and they seen other features that resembled some of a Grizzly as well.' The bear had thick, creamy white fur, typical of Polar bears, but its long claws, humped back and shallow face, as well as brown patches around its eyes, nose, back and on one foot are Grizzly traits. See more on PolarGrizz
Well finally, it's goodbye from Will and Guy,and Have a great Polar Bear Christmas from him.
See polar bears with huskies