Each day of the week has a definite personality, for example the saying, Monday's child is fair of face. Will and Guy have a variety of jokes and funny quotes to overcome the Monday morning blues.
Good Pages of Monday Jokes
- A Look to the Moon - Irish Humour
- Bank Robbery - Thief needs Geography lesson
- Beautiful Life - Ideal daydreaming for a Monday
- Computer Jokes - Complete section
- Food for thought - Lovely cartoons
- Husband Encourages Wife to Shop
- How to Cook - House husbands
- Mobile Phone - And family confessions
- More Jokes - Good variety
- Newspaper Headlines - Eye drops off shelf (Eye-drops)
Monday -v- FridayMonday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life! Each Friday afternoon we go home full of the joys of the weekend. In contrast after the weekend we drag ourselves into work full of the Monday morning blues. This video clip captures that Friday to Monday transition.
Puente - Neat Idea for Mondays'Puente' is the Spanish for bridge. However, it's not the literal meaning that interests us. Unlike the rest of the world, the Spanish hold their bank holidays on a Tuesday, consequently, on most occasions Monday will be treated as a bridge day [an extra day of holiday], thus ensuring a four day weekend.
A Variety of Funny Monday Quotes
- I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting. Ronald Reagan
- This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind?' So he gave me a kite. Tommy Cooper
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably needed the weekend trip.
- Many people die of thirst but the Irish are born with one. Spike Milligan
Monday Jokes - Having a Bad Day with Your Computer?Perhaps one of these sites can help you:
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
- Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company... www.powergenitalia.com
- Visit these brainless art designers, and their whacky website: www.speedofart.com
20 Funny Monday Morning One-liners To Cheer You Up And Make Your Colleagues Laugh
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- A day without sunshine is like..., night.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
- 99% of Lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
- Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
- OK,..... so what's the speed of dark?
- How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Monday is a dreadful way to spend 1/7 of your life.
It's Monday, You've Just Been Jilted - Food for ThoughtThe hospital's consulting dietician was giving a lecture to several community nurses from the Southampton area of Hampshire. 'The rubbish we put into our stomachs and consume should have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is terrible. Fizzy drinks attack your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with msg. Vegetables can be disastrous because of fertilisers and pesticides and none of us realises the long-term damage being done by the rotten bacteria in our drinking water. However, there is one food that is incredibly dangerous and we all have, or will, eat it at some time in our lives. Now, is anyone here able to tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?' A 65-year-old nursing sister sitting in the front row stood up and said, 'Wedding cake.'
Five More Laughs For A Monday Morning
- I dialled a number and got the following recording, 'I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.'
- My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
- Roger went to apply for a job. After filling out all of his applications, he waited anxiously for the outcome. The employer read all his applications and said to Roger, 'We have an opening for people like you.' 'Oh, great,' Roger replied, 'What is it?' 'It's called the door,' came the answer.
- A man walks into a pub and sees Vincent Van Gogh standing at the bar. The man says, 'I love your paintings, can I buy you a drink?' Vincent replies, 'No thanks I've got one ear.'
Chef's SpecialNigel: The two things I cook best are meatloaf and apple pie. Sally: Which is this?
A Different Cure for the Monday Blues - A Serene and Peaceful DawnCheer yourself up with more pictures of a beautiful Monday
Special Mondays Throughout the YearIf you work in a company where one person gets Monday off, another Tuesday and so on throught the week, never volounteer for Monday because there are so many natural holidays on a Monday that you are better off choosing say a Tuesday or a Thursday. Presidents' Day The third monday in February honors American presidents, in fact it was once called Washington Day. Labor Day An American holiday on the first Monday in September. Bank Holiday Monday Here is an English tradition of wet weekends spread throughout the year. Columbus Day The second monday in October commemerates Christopher Columbus discovering America in 1492. Cyber Monday While Thanksgiving is an official holiday, the week following is not. Since 2005 the following Monday has been labelled 'Cyber Monday' and has become one of the busiest shopping days of the year. Clean Monday or Ash Monday Clean Monday is the first day of the Eastern Orthodox Christian and Eastern Catholic Great Lent. It is a movable feast that occurs at the beginning of the 7th week before Orthodox Easter Sunday. It is called "Clean Monday", because it refers to people leaving behind their sinful attitudes.
Funny History Exam AnswerDuring the Renaissance America began. Christopher Columbus was a great navigator who discovered America while cursing about the Atlantic. His ships were called the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Fe. Later the Pilgrims crossed the Ocean, and that was called the Pilgrim's Progress. When they landed at Plymouth Rock, they were greeted by Indians, who came down the hill rolling their was hoops before them. The Indian squabs carried their cabooses, which proved very fatal to them. The winter of 1620 was a hard one for the setters. Many people died and many babies were born. Captain John Smith was responsible for all this.
Monday Blues - Sicknote FrequencyAnalysis of workplace sickness reveals that Mondays in January are the most popular days for workers pulling a 'sickie'. Twelve of the twenty most popular days for sickness absence occurred in January. Another study of sickness found that 34% of all sick leave is taken on a Monday. What happens is that attendance on the remaining working days becoming higher as the week progresses. Thus the lowest sick leave rate was recorded on Fridays with just 2.9% of the total.
Quick Monday Morning Diagnosis Nurse: 'Doctor, Doctor the man you've just treated collapsed on the front step. What should I do?' Doctor: 'Turn him around so it looks like he was just arriving!'
More Samples of our Best Monday Jokes: Sign on Motorway Garage:PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE NEAR OUR PETROL PUMPS. YOUR LIFE MAY NOT BE WORTH MUCH, BUT OUR PETROL IS Spotted in a Safari Park: ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR Funny Warning Labels on Appliances On a cardboard windshield sun-shade: 'Warning: Do Not Drive With Sun Shield in Place' . Why Pumpkins are Better than Men? Each year you get a brand new crop to choose from. Also, they are always on the doorstep there waiting to greet you.
Funny Notices Seen in Hotel Bedrooms:
- Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such thing please not to read notice.
- Please to bathe inside the tub.
- Please leave your values at the front desk.
- You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
- Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.
Monday Blues Joke
Important Phone FixedHaving just moved into his new office in Whitehall, pompous, newly promoted Lieutenant Commander Rodney Grant [Royal Navy] was sitting at his desk when Leading Seaman Jones knocked on his door. Particularly aware of his new position, the commander quickly picked up the phone, told the seaman to enter, then said into the phone, 'Yes, Admiral, I'll be seeing him this afternoon and I'll pass along your message. In the meantime, thank you for your good wishes, sir.' Feeling as though he had sufficiently impressed young Jones man, he asked, 'What do you want?' 'Nothing important, sir,' Jones replied without batting an eyelid, 'I'm just here to connect up your new telephone.'
Funny Motor Insurance Quotes from Claim Forms Filed on a Monday
- I knocked over a man. He admitted it was his fault as he had been run over before.
- The other man altered his mind so I had to run into him.
- I collided with a stationary tree.