Our offer is to email you a joke each and every day. Your subscription is completely free. Will and Guy want to brighten up your day with a funny story, a witticism, or a clean joke.
We have prepared 365 different emails each with different jokes, thus your free subscription lasts for a year. So, subscribe today and start getting your jokes by email.
- 1 Will and Guy's Joke of the Day Free Subscription
- 2 Subscribe a Friend to Our Joke of the Day
- 3 Guarantees for Our Joke of the Day Email
- 4 WOT Rating (Web of Trust) for www.guy-sports.com 2013
- 5 What Appreciative Readers Say About our Free Joke-of-the-Day:
- 6 Examples of Will and Guy's 'Funny Joke of the Day'
- 7 Medical Jokes -Anaesthetist
- 8 Snippets
- 9 Wash it Again
- 10 Eye Test
- 11 See more good clean jokes and funny pictures:
Will and Guy's Joke of the Day Free Subscription
Subscribe a Friend to Our Joke of the Day
Once you complete the above form, Will and Guy will send you a selection of jokes each and every day. Incidentally, subscribing to
the joke of the day is an easy way of keeping up-to-date with our site.
Guarantees for Our Joke of the Day Email
We will never give your email address to anyone else.
If you are unsure, please feel free to check
our bona fides on the About Us page, or with
Quantcast, alternatively, you could email us ahead of your subscription.
We only send clean jokes, which are fun for adults but also suitable for
WOT Rating (Web of Trust) for www.guy-sports.com 2013
This is just a screen shot, please do check our
latest WOT rating.
* Our 'Trustworthiness' rating is lower than we had hoped, but then I remembered, we do
have a lot of jokes on this site!
What Appreciative Readers Say About our Free Joke-of-the-Day:
Since 2005 over 10,000 people from 103 different
countries have subscribed to our free email service. This is what our
readers tell us:
- I didn't know your web site was one with a laugh for me. I hope you
will continue to send me a good laugh. I need it. Thank you
- Hi Will and Guy,
Very good work on today's jokes.
- My husband Eddie enjoyed this joke very much.
- Hi. I have just read today's joke and thought it hilarious.
- I was in tears reading the "How to give a cat a pill"
- I just love the daily jokes! thanks!
- Thanks for clean funnies.
- We love the feature of the JOKE ROCKET BALLOONS
- Thanx Mates. I love your jokes!
- My husband and I were in stitches over the Cooperisms - keep them
Perhaps this letter sums up best what to expect, and what we wish
I don't know whether an actual person will receive this mail (They
will!). But I just wanted to tell you what a treat it is to receive your
jokes every day.
They're usually funny, never too gross, and sometimes give a glimpse into
the life and language of another country.
I'm especially fond of the fact that you're not afraid to include quotes
and true-life stories. While not strictly jokes, they add a really neat
variety, charm, and personality (especially when you tell stories from your
own experiences or the experiences of people you know).
The world is so often dreary. And I'm an old cynic. But you add a welcome
lightness to the day.
Thank you, Will & Guy.
(Name withheld - privacy again!)
Examples of Will and Guy's 'Funny Joke of the Day'
Each day we will email you a selection of our jokes. We say 'Joke of the Day' but actually we send
2 or 3 jokes not just one. These are all clean but funny jokes,
similar to those you see on our site but delivered to your inbox.
Medical Jokes -
Dwayne is recovering from surgery in St Peter's, Chertsey, UK,
having had a local anaesthetic when a nurse asks him how he's
feeling.' I'm O.K. but I didn't
like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery'.
'What did he say?' asks the nurse.
- Wanted: Man to take care of cow that does
not smoke or drink.
- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't
much, but the reception was excellent.
- Wanted: Mother's helper - peasant working conditions.
Wash it Again
My mother had decided to trim the household budget wherever possible, so instead of having a dress dry-cleaned she washed it by hand. Proud of her savings, she boasted to my father, 'Just think, Ivor, we are
five dollars richer because I washed this dress by hand.'
'Good', my dad quickly replied. 'Wash it again.'
A short Polish immigrant went to the DVLA to apply for a driver's
First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test.
The optician showed him a card with the letters. On the bottom
row were these letters:
'C Z W I N O S T A C Z.'
'Can you read this?' the optician asked.
'Read it?' the Polish guy replied - 'I know the fellow.'
Funny jokes and amusing pictures for mobile phones.
Subscribe to Will and Guy's Funny Joke of the Day
See more good clean jokes and funny pictures:
'Joke of the Day' free subscription •
'Thought for the Day' free subscription
• Special Day Today