Will and Guy's Joke of the Day Free Subscription
Subscribe a Friend to Our Joke of the Day
Once you complete the above form, Will and Guy will send you a selection of jokes each and every day. Incidentally, subscribing to the joke of the day is an easy way of keeping up-to-date with our site.
Guarantees for Our Joke of the Day EmailWe will never give your email address to anyone else. If you are unsure, please feel free to check our bona fides on the About Us page, or with Quantcast, alternatively, you could email us ahead of your subscription. We only send clean jokes, which are fun for adults but also suitable for children.
WOT Rating (Web of Trust) for www.guy-sports.com 2013This is just a screen shot, please do check our latest WOT rating. * Our 'Trustworthiness' rating is lower than we had hoped, but then I remembered, we do have a lot of jokes on this site!
What Appreciative Readers Say About our Free Joke-of-the-Day:Since 2005 over 10,000 people from 103 different countries have subscribed to our free email service. This is what our readers tell us:
- I didn't know your web site was one with a laugh for me. I hope you will continue to send me a good laugh. I need it. Thank you
- Hi Will and Guy, Very good work on today's jokes.
- My husband Eddie enjoyed this joke very much.
- Hi. I have just read today's joke and thought it hilarious.
- I was in tears reading the "How to give a cat a pill"
- I just love the daily jokes! thanks!
- Thanks for clean funnies.
- We love the feature of the JOKE ROCKET BALLOONS
- Thanx Mates. I love your jokes!
- My husband and I were in stitches over the Cooperisms - keep them coming.
Examples of Will and Guy's 'Funny Joke of the Day'Each day we will email you a selection of our jokes. We say 'Joke of the Day' but actually we send 2 or 3 jokes not just one. These are all clean but funny jokes, similar to those you see on our site but delivered to your inbox.
Medical Jokes - AnaesthetistDwayne is recovering from surgery in St Peter's, Chertsey, UK, having had a local anaesthetic when a nurse asks him how he's feeling.' I'm O.K. but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery'. 'What did he say?' asks the nurse. 'OOPS!'
- Wanted: Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.
- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
- Wanted: Mother's helper - peasant working conditions.