- 1 International Jokes: Topics on This Page
- 1.1 More Funny International Jokes on Other Pages
- 1.2 Additional Pages of International Humour
- 1.3 Joke About An Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman
- 1.4 Truly International Jokes
- 1.5 You can take a New Yorker out of the Bronx, but you cannot take the Bronx....
- 1.6 Swedish Humour
- 1.7 More Funny International Jokes
- 1.8 How to Speak Chinese
- 1.9 Learn to Speak New Zealand
- 1.10 Funny Engrish Signs
- 1.11 Don't Make Skies Fall Down!!!
- 1.12 Five Funny Jokes From Other Lands
- 1.13 Pulling Rank?
- 1.14 See more of funny stories, pictures, amusing videos and jokes about people
International Jokes: Topics on This Page
- Joke About An Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman
- You can take a New Yorker out of the Bronx, but ...
- Funny Engrish Signs
More Funny International Jokes on Other PagesHere is Will and Guy's collection of international jokes and funny pictures. All the jokes are clean, and to our old-fashioned way of thinking, are in good taste. It will be a sad day if national identities are lost due to political correctness. There are signs that common sense is prevailing. If we have a bias then it's for old friendly rivalries such as English v Scottish, American v Canadian, some of the current conflicts seem too intense and painful for us to include jokes about their hostilities.
- Australian Jokes
- Australian Stories
- Canada v USA Rivalry
- Chinese Jokes
- Chinese - Funny Phrases
- Diwali Jokes
- Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman Jokes
- English Jokes and Humour
- English Short Jokes
- Engrish - Funny Japanese Signs
- Engrish PPT Examples
- Franglais Examples
- French Jokes
- Hanakkah Jokes
- Inglish Jokes
- Indian Humour
- Irish Tall Tales
- Jokes from All Over the World
- New Zealand - Speak
- Ramadan Jokes
- Rosh Hashanah
- Sardar Jokes
- Scottish Humour
- Scottish Jokes
- Welsh Tales
- Welsh Take on Life
- Yom Kippur
- Yorkshire Yarns
Additional Pages of International Humour
- I Say, I Say
- Ingliz Menu
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Only in America
Mirthful JokeAn Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were out fishing in a boat on a lake together and doing very well. 'This is a terrific spot for fishing,' said the Englishman. 'How will we know where this spot is next time?' 'I've thought of that,' said The Scotsman, 'I've just put a mark on the side of the boat.' 'You idiot,' said the Irishman, 'how do you know we will get this boat the next time?' See more Englishman, Irishman... Jokes
Truly International Jokes
Swedish Humour'A guy phones the local hospital and yells, 'You've gotta send help! My wife's in labour!' The nurse says, 'Calm down. Is this her first child?' He replies, 'No! This is her husband!' See more funny jokes from around the world
More Funny International Jokes
How to Speak Chinese
- It's very dark in here...........................Wai So Dim?
- I bumped into a coffee table.................Ai Bang Mai Ni
- I think you need a face lift...................Chin Tu Fat
- See more on How to Speak Chinese
Learn to Speak New Zealand
- This is duffy cult - not easy
- Bun button - been bitten by insect
- Beard - a place to sleep
- Sucks Peck - Half a dozen beers
- Ear New Zulland - an extinct airline
- Beers - large savage animals found in U.S. forests
- See more on How to Speak New Zealand
Don't Make Skies Fall Down!!!See more funny Engrish Japanese signs
Five Funny Jokes From Other Lands
- The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris, caused soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a group of Czech tourists.
- 'In California, a speech teacher is in a lot of trouble for encouraging her students to oppose the war with Iraq. The principal was furious and said telling kids to oppose the war is the French teacher's job.' - Conan O'Brien
- A sign seen in the window of a shop in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. It reads: 'The bargain basement...is on the first floor.'
- Andrew called in to see his Scottish friend Angus to find he was stripping the wallpaper from the walls. Rather obviously, he remarked 'You're decorating, I see.'
- To which Angus replied, 'No. I'm moving house.'