- 1 Fishy Stories and Pictures
- 2 Hunting and Shooting Jokes
- 3 Fishing Jokes
- 4 Fabulous Funny Fishy One-liners
- 5 Funny Hunting Pictures and Stories
- 6 Good Fishing in Usk (Wales, UK)
- 7 Turkey Shoot!
- 8 Funny Fishy Tale
- 9 Catch Any Fish? - Don't Ask!
- 10 A Fish Tale
- 11 The God of Fishing?
- 12 See more funny animal stories, pictures, amusing videos and jokes
Fishy Stories and Pictures
Hunting and Shooting Jokes
- Funny Hunting Jokes
- Shooting Self Video
- Farmer Stories
- Countryside Humour
- Hiking Jokes
- Skimming Stones
- Turkey Shooting at Thanksgiving
Fishing JokesThese might bring a smile to your face whether or not you are a fisherman: Ten common fishing expressions explained 1) Catch and Release: This is a conservation term that happens right before the local Fish and Game Protection Officer stops your boat when you have caught over the limit. 2) Hook: (i) A small curved piece of metal used to catch fish. (ii) A clever advertisement to entice a fisherman to spend his live savings on a new rod and reel. (iii) The punch administered by said fisherman's wife after he spends their life savings [see also, right hook, left hook]. 3) Line: Something you give your colleagues when they ask on Monday how your fishing went over the weekend. 4) Lure: An object that is semi-enticing to fish, but will drive an angler into such a frenzy that he will charge his credit card to the limit before exiting the tackle shop. 5) Reel: A weighty object that causes a rod to sink quickly when dropped overboard. 6) Rod: An attractively painted length of fibreglass that keeps an angler from ever getting too close to a fish. 7) School: A grouping in which fish are taught to avoid your £15.99 [$USD30] lures and hold out for bread instead. 8) Tackle: What your last catch did to you as you reeled him in, but just before he wrestled free and jumped back overboard. 9) Tackle Box: A box shaped amazingly like your comprehensive first aid kit. Only a tackle box contains many sharp objects, so that when you reach in the wrong box blindly to get an elastoplasts [band aid], you soon find that you need more than one. 10) Test: (i) The amount of strength a fishing line affords an angler when fighting fish in a specific weight range. (ii) A measure of your creativity in blaming 'that flippin' line' for once again losing the fish.
Fabulous Funny Fishy One-liners
- I got a new fly rod and reel for my wife...best trade I ever made.
- The least experienced fisherman always catches the biggest fish.
- The worse your line is tangled, the better is the fishing around you.
- Fishing will do a lot for a man but it won't make him truthful.
- Catfish have taste buds located on their whiskers.
Funny Hunting Pictures and Stories
- Killer shark
- Kwik-save frozen Haddock