Here are hiking jokes to tell on the trail, or to exaggerate later at the
Dozen True Complaints Received by Forest Rangers
- An Orienteering Funny
- Witty Walking,
Rambling and Hiking Jokes
- The Ten Best Walking
- Calculating Farmer
A Dozen True Complaints Received by Forest Rangers
These complaints are of the sort that make Will and Guy laugh, sometime
out loud. You just couldn't make them up; yet, on the other hand the
things that people moan about are unbelievable.
- A small deer came into my camp and stole my bag
of pickles. Is there a way I can get reimbursed?
- Escalators would help on steep uphill sections.
- Trails need to be wider so people can walk while
- Found a smouldering cigarette left by a horse.
- Trails need to be reconstructed. Please avoid building
trails that go uphill.
- Too many bugs and leeches and spiders and spider webs.
Please spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests.
- Chairlifts need to be in some places so that we
can get to wonderful views without having to hike to them.
- The coyotes made too much noise last night and
kept me awake. Please eradicate these annoying animals.
- Need more signs to keep area pristine.
- A McDonald's would be nice at the trailhead.
- Too many rocks in the mountains.
- The places where trails do not exist
are not well marked.
An Orienteering Funny
An orienteer was running along one day when he came to the narrowest part
of the River Severn in England. Seeing another orienteer on the other bank,
he called out, 'Hey, how do I get to the other side?'
The other orienteer, who incidentally came from Wales, looked carefully
along the bank to the left, then carefully along the bank to the right,
thought a bit, then called back, 'You are on the other side.'
The Czech Connection: A Funny Hiking Tale
A lawyer invites his cousin from the Czech Republic to come and stay with
him in Canada. The Czech cousin arrives, determined to enjoy himself. Soon
they decide to go rambling. They're right out in the middle of the forest
when a big grizzly bear appears. The bear hugs the poor Czech cousin to
death and then eats him.
The lawyer runs to the nearest village and tells everybody what has
happened. The villagers form a search party and return to the forest. They
come across some bears and ask the lawyer to identify the one that killed
'It's that male bear over there.'
They kill the bear and rip open his stomach, but there is nothing there.
They decide to kill the female bear nearby, and when they rip open her
stomach, they find the poor Czech cousin.
So it all goes to show: 'Never
trust a lawyer when he says the cheque is in the mail.' [check; cheque;
The Hiker's Rucksack
A group of friends went out rambling one day and decided to pair off in
twos for the afternoon. That evening one of them returned alone, staggering under the weight of a
'Where's Bertram?' the other ramblers ask.
Bertram's mate, Ronald, replied, 'Bertram must have had a heart attack.
He just keeled over and died a couple of miles back up the path.'
The other ramblers gasped and then one of them asked, 'You left Bertram
laying out there and carried the rucksack back?'
'It was a difficult decision,' agreed Ronald. 'But I thought that nobody
would steal Bertram.'
Funny Hiking Jokes from Bonnie Scotland
- What comes after two straight days of rain in Fort William?
- How do the locals predict the weather in Fort William?
can see Ben Nevis it's going to rain.
If you can't see Ben Nevis, it's
- It only rains twice a year in Fort William.
October to May and
June to September.
Funny, Short, Amusing and
Witty Walking, Rambling and Hiking Jokes
Two Girls Hiking and a Bear
Anne and Tara, two hikers on a trail came around the bend to find an
enormous brown bear about 85 metres up the trail.
The bear spots the two girls and begins running towards them at a full
Tara drops her backpack, sits down, throws off her boots, and starts
lacing up a pair of running shoes.
Anne says to Tara, 'What are you doing? You will never be able to outrun
Tara replies, 'I don't have to outrun the bear...............................'
Andy was on a walking holiday in the Peak District of England. He became
thirsty so decided to ask at a home for something to drink.
The lady of the house invited him in and served him a bowl of soup by the
fire. There was a little pig running around the kitchen, running up to Andy
and giving him a great deal of attention. Andy observed and commented that
he had never seen a pig this friendly.
The housewife replied, 'Ah, he's not that friendly. That's his bowl
The Ten Best Walking Quotations
Found by Will and Guy
- You pick 'em up, O Lord, I'll put 'em down.
- Author Unknown, "Prayer of the Tired Walker"
- We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us
down. - Robert Sweetgall
- The best remedy for a short temper is a long
walk. - Jacqueline Schiff
- Walking isn't a lost art - one must, by some
means, get to the garage. - Evan Esar
- People say that losing weight is no walk in the
park. When I hear that I think, yeah, that's the problem. - Chris Adams
- I have two doctors, my left leg and my right. -
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an
unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology
in the world. - Paul Dudley White
- Walking would teach people the quality that
youngsters find so hard to learn - patience. - Edward P. Weston.
- Don't think you're on the right road just because
it's a well-beaten path. - Author unknown
- Don't walk in front of me; I may not
follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be
my friend. - Albert Camus
See more farmer jokes
Please send Will and Guy your funny walking
See more funny fishy pictures, clean jokes, hunting tales and stories
Fish for ticket •
Funny fish pictures •
Fishy stories •
Bill Dance fishing video •
Hunting & fishing jokes •
Hunting & shooting •
Shooting self •
See more animals •
Funny farmer stories •
Jackson jokes •
Countryside jokes •
Hiking jokes •