This is a nice reading, but short. Enjoy! This is what The Dalai Lama
has to say for 2007. All it takes is a few seconds to read and think over. Do not keep this message. The mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise. This is
true for all - even if you are not superstitious.... or of whatever religious belief....Faith....
Instructions for life Mantra
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you
lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's of good karma:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes
a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you
had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Forward this mantra to at least 5 people and your life will improve
0-4 people: Your life will
5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
9-14 people: You will have at least 5 wonderful surprises in the next 3 weeks.
15 people & over: Your life will improve
drastically and everything you ever dreamed of
will begin to take shape. Do not keep this message. The mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours.
You will get a very pleasant surprise...... N.B. Please send us your mantra or good karma. Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to believe. Laurence J. Peter
Anyone for a
Nice Cup of Tea?
A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, were talking at a reunion and decided to go visit their old university professor, now retired. During their visit the conversation soon turned
into complaints about stress in their work and lives. Offering his guests tea, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of tea and an assortment of cups - porcelain, plastic, glass,
crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to the tea. When all the alumni had a cup of tea in hand, the professor said: "Notice that all the
nice-looking, expensive cups were taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress. Be assured
that the cup itself adds no quality to the tea. In most cases it is just more expensive and in some cases even hides what we drink. What all of you really wanted was tea, not the cup; but you consciously went
for the best cups.... and then you began eyeing each other's cups. Now consider this: Life is the tea; your job, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life.
The type of cup one has does not define, nor change the quality of life a person lives. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the tea. The happiest people don't have the best of
everything. They just make the best of everything. Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly...... And enjoy your tea. Footnote: Please send us your good Karma.
Free inspirational stories about life, business,
children and animals
• Free inspirational stories •
Eagle Rebirth •
Tortoise & Hippo •
Good Karma •
Chinese proverb •
Philosophy of old age •
Cookie parable •
Inspirational Christian story •
Rowing race • Funny hospital video • Children's letters to God
• Evocative pictures •