Funny Ladder Safety Pictures
How should you pass-by a ladder on a pavement? Walk underneath, and risk something falling, or walk around and risk being run-over by a car?
- We Fear for These Electricians on Their Ladders
- More Funny Ladder Pictures
- Funny Health and Safety Pictures
- Funny Safety At Work Pictures
- Safety PowerPoint Presentation
Funny Ladder Picture
On the Roof - A Brief Funny Tale
Marcus runs into the house shouting, 'Mum, I've knocked the ladder down outside.'
His mother replies, 'Well, don't bother me, go and tell your dad.'
Marcus says, 'He already knows - he's hanging off the roof.'
Here Kitty, Kitty - Another Funny Short Story
One evening, a resident of Bakersfield, a small rural town in the USA, called the local volunteer fire department to request assistance in removing her cat from a tree.
Since this was a "questionable" call, the fire control dispatcher called the fire chief at home to ask if he wanted to respond. The chief said sure, call out the department, since it was early evening and it shouldn't be a problem for the volunteers to respond.
The fire department responded with a rescue truck which had an extension ladder.
The tree, however, was too tall and willowy to support the weight of the extension ladder. Rather than send men back to the fire hall to bring the aerial ladder truck, one of the fire-fighters suggested an alternate course of action. Two of the fire-fighters supported the ladder while a third climbed high enough to tie a rope around the tree at about half its height.
The other end of the rope was tied to a trailer hitch on a pickup truck,
with the truck slowly driven forward, forcing the tree to bend over.
One fire-fighter was poised to grab the cat as soon as it was within his reach. The knot securing the rope to the trailer hitch slipped free.
The cat, was last seen airborne, heading south .....
Please send us your funny ladder safety pictures.
The Hod Carrier - A Hilarious Story
Flanagan was working so hard on a building site carrying bricks up the ladder that his mate, Paddy, got worried.
'What's up with you, working so hard?' Paddy asks.
'Don't worry,' replies Flanagan, I've got them all fooled. It's the same load of bricks each time.'
- I was out in the garden with my stepladder today. Not my real ladder. No, I don't get along with my real ladder. - Harry Hill
- Notice in an office: 'Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.'
- Why did James bring a ladder to the party? He heard the drinks where on the house.
- I fell off a 50ft ladder the other day, but luckily I was on the bottom step.
- A gang of Irish workers was sent to measure a telephone pole.
Unfortunately their ladder was too short.
'Right,' shouted the foreman, 'we'll have to be laying it down on the ground to measure it.'
'Don't be daft,' said Murphy. 'It's the height we're needing, not the breadth.'
- One extra for luck: Why did the student take a ladder to school? Because she was going to high school.
A Visual Aid Showing "The Corporate Ladder"
- A poet is a man who puts up a ladder to a star and climbs it while playing a violin. - Edmond de Goncourt
- As we ascend the social ladder, viciousness wears a thicker mask. - Erich Fromm
- Hollywood is a place where a man can get stabbed in the back while climbing a ladder. - William Faulkner
- It is a paradox that every dictator has climbed to power on the ladder of free speech. Immediately on attaining power each dictator has suppressed all free speech except his own. - Herbert Hoover
- Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall. - Stephen Covey
- She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong. - Mae West
- Some people are at the top of the ladder, some are in the middle, still more are at the bottom, and a whole lot more don't even know there is a ladder. - Robert H. Schuller. I like this one comments Will
- The biggest challenge in New Orleans has been to find workers who can climb a ladder after lunch. - Harry Anderson
- The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity. - Ayn Rand
- You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. - Zig Ziglar
The other night I dreamed that I had died and gone to Heaven. At the Pearly Gates I was met by Saint Peter who told me if I wanted to enter the gates of Heaven I must climb that ladder one rung at a time.
On each rung I must write a sin that I committed during my life while on earth. He then gave me a piece of chalk. I started, writing, climbing, writing, climbing; hanging on with one hand and writing with the other is a difficult task for someone who does not like heights.
All of a sudden, something was crushing the fingers of my holding hand. I looked up, and there, much to my amazement, was my boss coming down the ladder for more chalk.
Silly Ladder Question - Ah, but do you know the answer?
A rope ladder is hanging over the side of a ship. The ladder is 12 feet long, and the rungs are one foot apart. The lowest rung is resting on the top of the ocean. The tide rises at the rate of 18 inches per hour. How long will it take before the first four rungs of the ladder are under water?
a) 4 hours
b) 6 hours
c) 8 hours
d) 12 hrs
e) The rungs will never be under water.
The point is that the boat is floating, and the ladder hangs off the side!