Funny Warning Labels
Funny Warning LabelsHere is Will and Guy's collection of funny warnings on labels, signs and assorted products. We also have a few lucky escapes!
Funny Warnings: Topics on This Page
- Funny Warning Labels Found on Food Packaging
- Silly Warning Label - But Oh So True!
- Strange Instructions
- Stupid Warning Signs
More Funny Warnings on Other PagesYou can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public. Scott Adams
- Funny Safety Pictures
- Funny Health and Safety - Dangerous Ladders
- Safety PowerPoint Presentation
- Accidents - Video Clip
- Funny Warning Signs
- Silly Christmas Warnings
- Funny Christmas Labels
- Funny Warning Labels
- Silly Labels
- Funny Labels on Food and Other Products
- Shoot Self - Beware
- Lucky Escape
Will and Guy's 10 Funny Warning Labels Found on Food PackagingCautionary notices on packaging is good source of humour, here are ten of our best examples.
- Suitable for outdoor use. Found on a rain gauge.
- For use by trained personnel only. On a can of air freshener.
- Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. On a box of rat poison.
- Warning: High in sodium. On a salt cellar.
- Remove the plastic wrapper. The instruction on a bag of microwave popcorn.
- Take one capsule by mouth three times daily until gone. On a box of pills.
- Remove wrapper, open mouth, insert muffin, eat.
- Use like regular soap. On a bar of soap.
- This product is not to be used in bathrooms. On a bathroom heater.
- Simply pour the biscuits into a bowl and allow the cat to eat when it wants. On a bag of cat biscuits.
On the wall of a British Columbia cleaning service: "Able to Do the Worst Possible Job."See more silly warning labels
Please be safe. Do not stand, sit, climb or lean on zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick. Thank you.
- Do not use house paint on face. Seen on TV in a Visa commercial that depicts an expecting couple looking for paint at a hardware store.
- Do not drive cars in ocean. Seen in a car commercial which shows a car in the ocean.
- Always drive on roads. Not on people. Taken from a car commercial which shows a vehicle 'body-surfing' at a concert.
- Take care: new non-slip surface. A sign in front of a newly renovated ramp that led to the entrance of a building.
- Do not sit under coconut trees. A sign on a coconut palm in a car park.
- These rows reserved for parents with children. A sign in a church.
- All cups leaving this store, rather full or empty, must be paid for. A sign in a Cumberland Farms in Hillsboro, New Hampshire.
- Malfunction: Too less water. A notice left on a coffee machine.
- Prescriptions cannot be filled by phone. On a form in a clinic.
- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. On a bag of Fritos.
- Fits one head. On a hotel-provided shower cap box.
- Payment is due by the due date. On a credit card statement.
- No small children. On a Laundromat triple washer.
- Toilet Plunger - Caution: Do not use near power lines.
- Dremel Electric Rotary Tool - This product not intended for use as a dental drill.
- Stridex Foaming Face Wash - May contain foam.
- Earplugs - These ear plugs are nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
- Pine Mountain Fire Logs - Caution: Risk of fire.
- Air Conditioner - Caution: Avoid dropping air conditioners out of windows.
- Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish. Found on a bottle of shampoo for dogs.