Here is Will and Guy's collection of funny warnings on labels, signs and
assorted products. We also have a few lucky escapes!
- 1 Funny Warnings: Topics on This Page
- 2 More Funny Warnings on Other Pages
- 3 Willand Guy's 10 Funny WarningLabels Found on Food Packaging
- 4 Silly Warning Label - But OhSo True!
- 5 Strange Instructions
- 6 Stupid Warning Signs
- 7 20 Hilarious Warning Labels Collected by Will and Guy
- 8 Funny Warning Label on Jose Cuervo Especial
- 9 Nothing As Mundane as Safety Must Interfere With the Tea Break
- 10 See more sections of funny pictures, amusing videosand clean jokes
Funny Warnings: Topics on This Page
- Funny Warning Labels
Found on Food Packaging
- Silly Warning Label - But
Oh So True!
- Strange Instructions
- Stupid Warning Signs
More Funny Warnings on Other Pages
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
- Funny Safety Pictures
- Funny Health and
Safety - Dangerous Ladders
- Safety PowerPoint Presentation
- Accidents - Video
- Funny Warning Signs
- Silly Christmas Warnings
- Funny Warning Labels
- Silly Labels
- Funny Labels on Food and Other Products
- Shoot Self - Beware
- Lucky Escape
Cautionary notices on packaging is good source of humour, here are ten of
our best examples.
- Suitable for outdoor use. Found on a rain gauge.
use by trained personnel only. On a can of air freshener.
- Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. On a box of rat
- Warning: High in sodium. On a salt cellar.
- Remove the plastic wrapper. The instruction on a bag of microwave
- Take one capsule by mouth three times daily until gone. On a
box of pills.
- Remove wrapper, open mouth, insert muffin, eat.
- Use like
regular soap. On a bar of soap.
- This product is not to be used in bathrooms. On a bathroom
- Simply pour the biscuits into a bowl and allow the cat to eat
when it wants. On a bag of cat biscuits.
On the wall of a British Columbia cleaning service:
Do the Worst Possible Job."
See more silly
These cautions raise more questions than they answer.
Children Cough Medicine:
'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication'
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction
accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On packaging for a clothes iron:
'Do not iron clothes on body'.
this save me more time?)
On a Myer hairdryer:
'Do not use while sleeping'.
See more funny warning labels
Wherever you go look out for funny signs, most are accidents, but ever
people get the humour right, they get an attentive audience.
Please be safe. Do not stand, sit, climb or lean on zoo fences.
If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick.
- Do not use house paint on face. Seen on TV in a Visa commercial that
depicts an expecting couple looking for paint at a hardware store.
- Do not drive cars in ocean. Seen in a car commercial which shows a car
in the ocean.
- Always drive on roads. Not on people. Taken from a car
commercial which shows a vehicle 'body-surfing' at a concert.
care: new non-slip surface. A sign in front of a newly renovated ramp that
led to the entrance of a building.
- Do not sit under coconut trees. A
sign on a coconut palm in a car park.
- These rows reserved for parents
with children. A sign in a church.
- All cups leaving this store, rather
full or empty, must be paid for. A sign in a Cumberland Farms in
Hillsboro, New Hampshire.
- Malfunction: Too less water. A notice left
on a coffee machine.
- Prescriptions cannot be filled by phone. On a
form in a clinic.
- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary.
Details inside. On a bag of Fritos.
- Fits one head. On a hotel-provided
shower cap box.
- Payment is due by the due date. On a credit card
- No small children. On a Laundromat triple washer.
Plunger - Caution: Do not use near power lines.
- Dremel Electric Rotary
Tool - This product not intended for use as a dental drill.
Foaming Face Wash - May contain foam.
- Earplugs - These ear plugs are
nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
Mountain Fire Logs - Caution: Risk of fire.
- Air Conditioner - Caution:
Avoid dropping air conditioners out of windows.
- Caution: The contents
of this bottle should not be fed to fish. Found on a bottle of shampoo for
Funny Warning Label on Jose Cuervo Especial
Nothing As Mundane as Safety Must Interfere With the Tea Break
Please send us your funny warning labels, or
See more sections of funny pictures, amusing videos
and clean jokes
All sections •
Funny planes •
Funny train pictures •
• Funny clean jokes •
Short stories • Stupid signs •
Funny warning labels •
Phone jokes •