Example of funny, even ludicrous warnings manufacturers put on their
products. One of the rare benefits of 'political correctness'
- more humour.
- Funny Warning Labels on
- Strange Instructions
- Another Batch of
Funny Warning Labels
- Something Slightly Different
- Funny Christmas
- On Odour Eaters: Please do not eat.
- On a blender: On no account improvise as a
- On stockings: Not to be used in the commission of a felony.
- On gloves: For best results, do not leave at the crime scene.
- On a fridge: Refrigerate after
alphabet blocks: Not for children.
Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be deemed offensive.
- On a cardboard windshield sun-shade: 'Warning: Do Not Drive
With Sun Shield in Place'.
- On an infant's
bathtub: Do not throw baby out with bath water.
- On a cup of McDonald's
coffee: Allow to cool before applying to groin area.
- On a microscope: Objects in view are bigger and more frightening than they appear.
- On a calendar: Use of term 'Sunday'
for reference only. No
meteorological warranties express or implied.
See more funny warning labels here
Children Cough Medicine:
'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication'
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction
accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On packaging for a clothes iron:
'Do not iron clothes on body'.
this save me more time?)
On a Myer hairdryer:
'Do not use while sleeping'.
I noticed this warning in the user manual of an acoustic guitar.
instrument can catch fire, and earthquakes can cause it to fall if stored in
a high location."
Amusing if slightly alarming in the UK.
Funny product warnings from around the world.
- On a Taiwanese shampoo
'Use repeatedly for severe damage.'
- On a Korean kitchen knife
'WARNING: Keep out of children.'
- On a frozen Chow Mein from China
'SERVING SUGGESTION: Defrost.'
- On a New Zealand insect spray
'This product not tested on
- On the BOTTOM of a Tesco's Tiramisu dessert
'Do not turn upside
down' [........... too late]
To paraphrase that great comic Monty Python, 'Now for something slightly different'. Here are amusing even clever, plays on
words. These are the sort of jokes that make you smile rather than laugh.
- A bicycle can't
stand alone because it is two-tired.
the definition of a will? It's
a dead giveaway.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
- Those who jump off a
Paris bridge are in Seine.
- When an actress saw her first strands of grey hair, she thought she'
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
helpers are subordinate
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
Please send us your funny warning labels.
See more funny warnings and lucky escapes:
Funny warnings •
Funny safety pictures •
Safety at work •
Funny health & safety •
Funny warning labels •
Silly Labels •
Funny product labels •
Silly Christmas warnings •
• Lucky escapes •
Lucky escape •
Safety PowerPoint •
Funny warning signs •
Accident video clips