Will and Guy have collected these amusing turkey cartoons which capture the
fun and the anxiety of the Thanksgiving celebration.
- A Parallel Turkey Universe?
- The Turkey - A Most
Difficult Bird to Cook
- Thanksgiving Horror Show
- More Amusing Turkey Images
- Funny Turkey Pictures
Here Will and Guy are trying to use the images to tell a funny story.
See more funny
Thanksgiving turkey pictures
- Is it OK to baste my turkey with engine oil?
- Should I carve my turkey with a 16in Redmax or should I get out my
Stihl Electric Chain Saw?
- How do I get my Chihuahua out of the turkey. (Her dog jumped
up on the kitchen table.)
- Should I leave the giblets in their plastic bag during cooking?
- How long should I cook my turkey on the car radiator?
minutes at Mach 1 should do it!
- See more cartoon at
New Meanings To 'Happy
Funny turkey cartoon by Tony Sarrecchia
How Was the Thanksgiving Turkey for You?
We had grandma for Thanksgiving dinner.
We had turkey.
If All Else Fails .....
Rita Rudner says:
My mother is such a lousy cook that
Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow.
Here are two different slants on 'Preparing a Turkey'.
Turkey Weather Report
Early Morning Thanksgiving Day
The temperature of turkeys will gradually rise throughout Thanksgiving
day. However, at dawn when the birds stare at the frost in their
chiller compartment, the ambient temperature may only be 10°F.
By 10 o'clock the turkeys will start to thaw as they see the light of day.
At about 11 o'clock a warm Chinook wind from the fan oven will raise their
temperature rapidly to 200°F.
By 12 o'clock the cook's temperature may
well reach fever levels. Furthermore, you may also notice an increase
in humidity especially in the kitchen. In these turbulent conditions,
be surrounded by an area of high wind-chill, the result maybe a cold shoulder
for you. Beware, pestering one's mother too much may lead to a tornado in the
By about 2:30 pm the warm weather
condition will have stabilized, and as a result the turkey
will have tanned nicely. Now a steel carving knife will cut across the
bird's flanks, and
slices of turkey will descend on the guests' plates.
A precipitation of cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes will make the
plates slippery. You may also experience a gentle drizzle from the
gravy boat. This should also be accompanied by a heavy fall of a
lighter liquid into your wine glass.
Evening Rumble of Thunder
Pressure may increase
drastically around the waist band, consequently, storm warnings have been
issued about indigestion. The evening will see the turkey diminishing to
leftovers that can then be distributed to all the guests. As the day
draws to a close you may experience turbulent conditions in the stomach.
Good news, the outlook is that the rumble of thunder in the
intestine will pass by the weekend.
- Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday
in November in the USA.
- Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the second Monday in
October in Canada.
- The Plymouth Pilgrims were the first to celebrate the
- They celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day in the fall
- The Wampanoag Indians were the people who taught the
Pilgrims how to cultivate the land.
- The Pilgrim leader, Governor William Bradford, had
organized the first Thanksgiving feast in the year 1621 and invited the
neighboring Wampanoag Indians also to the feast.
- The state of New York officially made Thanksgiving Day
an annual custom in 1817.
- The annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tradition
began in the 1920's.
- Californians are the largest consumers of turkey in
- By the fall of 1621 only half of the pilgrims,
who had sailed on the Mayflower, survived. The survivors, thankful to be
alive, decided to hold a Thanksgiving feast.
Please send us your funny Thanksgiving
See more November Thanksgiving jokes, stories and funny pictures
Thanksgiving jokes •
Black Friday jokes •
Thanksgiving poems •
November Thanksgiving traditions
• Native American
November Thanksgiving • Funny Thanksgiving pictures •
Thanksgiving turkey pictures