- 1 Funny Tandem Pictures
- 2 Funny Tandem Pictures - The Perfect Bicycle Made for Two
- 3 Tandem or Trick Cyclist?
- 4 Tandem Heading in the Wrong Direction?
- 5 Tandem Heading in the Right Direction
- 6 Tandem or Bi-Cycle?
- 7 After Tandems and Bikes, We Have Funny Trike Pictures
- 8 A Trike to Beat Your Own Drum
- 9 Another Trike to Transport the Rest of the Band
- 10 Tally-ho on This Funny Trike!
- 11 Unicycle
- 12 A Very Brief History of Bone-shakers to Motorbikes
- 13 Wooden Bone-shaker
- 14 Wooden Bikes
- 15 From the Ridiculous to the Sublime - Ferrari Bike
- 16 Joke of the Day Email
- 17 Thought of the Day Subscription
- 18 See more bicycle jokes and funny cyclist videos
Funny Tandem Pictures
- The Perfect Bicycle Made for Two
- Trick Cyclist?
- Funny Trike Pictures
- Bone-shakers to Motorbikes
- Wheels of Life - Where are you?
Tandem Heading in the Wrong Direction?A man who was riding a tandem was stopped by a police. 'What's the matter officer?', asked the rider. 'Perhaps you didn't notice sir, but your wife fell off your tandem a mile back . . .' 'Good grief', said the rider - 'I thought I'd gone deaf!'
Tandem Heading in the Right DirectionA bicycle made for two Paul and Liz have just climbed Scafell Pike in the English Lake District, by road, on their tandem. 'Ooooooaaargh,' wheezed Paul, 'that was a tough ride. The climb was so very hard and we were going so slowly that I thought we were never going to make it to the top.' 'Yep,' agreed Liz breathing heavily, 'a good thing I kept the brakes on, or we'd have slid all the way back down the hill.'
Another Trike to Transport the Rest of the BandSee more funny tricycle pictures.
Joke of the Day Email
Get a clean joke delivered to your inbox every day, no strings attached, just part of our service. Free subscription to our Funny Joke of the Day email.
We have over 1,500 pages of funny pictures, clean jokes, stories and amusing videos. Please use the Search below to find a topic of particular interest:
Thought of the Day Subscription
Our offer is to email you an inspirational 'Thought of the day'. Your subscription is completely free of cost and there are no adverts. Sign up for our 'Thought of the Day'.