Answers Given in a Bible Knowledge Test
- The first
book of the Bible is Guinness's, In the book of Guinness Adam and Eve were created from an apple
(Hmm could they mean Genesis?)
- Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah's
wife was Joan of the Ark. Noah built the ark and the animals came on in pears.
- Moses went to the top of Mount Cyanide to get the 10 Commandments.
- The first commandments was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
- Samson slayed
the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
- The greatest miracle in the bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he actually obeyed him.
- Unleavened bread is bread made with no ingredients.
- A Christian should have only one wife. This is called
- Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
- Solomon had 100 wives and 700 porcupines.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
- When Mary heard she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.
- When the three wise guys from the east side arrived they found Jesus sacked in the manager.
- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
- St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage.
- Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible? Samson because he
brought the house down.
- Beat the Christmas rush, come to church this Sunday!
- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- Tonight's sermon: 'What is hell?' Come early and listen to our carol
- Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible? When
Joseph served in Pharaoh's court.
- There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience. - French proverb
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you
weep - Carl Sandburg
- Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. -
- A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. -
- The worst sin - perhaps the only sin - passion can commit, is to be
joyless. - Dorothy L. Sayers
- When evil men plot, good men must plan. When evil men shout ugly words of
hatred, good men must commit themselves to the glories of love. - The Reverend
Martin Luther King Jr.
- Goodness does not consist in greatness, but greatness in goodness. -
- Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. -
- We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of
life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
- What lies behind us and what lies before are
tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - William Morow
This is not your average advert. This site raises funds for the Church using an innovative win-win
method. I dare you to click and see how they do it.
The Vicar is the Revd Fr John HG Lewis (also known to some as Bunny) and he has been a friend of ours for over 35 years. You may consider helping and
save the site in your shop online favorites.
See more clean religious jokes and funny
Funny Christian jokes
Clean religious jokes •
Funny religious stories •
Things God won't ask
Christian jokes •
Church Times & Pews News •
Adam jokes •
God and Eve •
Funny Bible jokes
• Short Christian jokes
Clean Christian jokes •
Funny Church signs