- 1 Cat Hanging About the Place
- 2 Cat Cereal?
- 3 Funny Picture of a Cat Waiting for the Birds
- 4 What a Marvellous Nook
- 5 Funny Sleeping Cat Pictures - Amazing PowerPoint Presentation
- 6 Cats Sleeping
- 7 More on Cats Humour
- 8 Two Funny Cat Jokes
- 9 Cats Sleep Anywhere
- 10 Will and Guy's Top Ten Funny Cat Quotations
- 11 Some True, Funny and Hilarious Cat Laws
- 12 Sleeping Cat Pictures
- 13 How to Create an Amazing PowerPoint Presentation
- 14 See more funny cat pictures and videos
Cat Hanging About the Place
Funny Picture of a Cat Waiting for the Birds
What a Marvellous Nook
Funny Sleeping Cat Pictures - Amazing PowerPoint Presentation
Cats SleepingCats sleep a great deal and it is perfectly normal. In fact an average house cat will sleep the majority of its life away. It's one of their favourite activities and they are really good at it. Most cats will sleep about 16 hours a day, and some even more than that. The expression "cat nap" refers to the light sleeping pattern of most cats, most of the time. About three quarters of a cat's sleeping time is light sleep. The cat can awaken very quickly, and to us it looks like they are not fully asleep. Their eyelids may even be slightly open. Again this is genetically related and governed by evolution. A cat that can awaken quickly can more easily escape from predators or fight with possible intruders. The remaining 25% of a cat's sleeping pattern is deep slumber. This is where they do their dreaming. Their paws and faces may twitch during this type of sleep.
More on Cats Humour
- Two Funny Cat Jokes
- Will and Guy's Top Ten Funny Cat Quotations
- Some True, Funny and Hilarious Cat Laws
- Two female cats are sitting on the fence passing the time of day when a really handsome male cat walks by and winks at them.'Oh darling, did you see that one?' one of the cats opines. 'I wouldn't mind sharing a dead mouse with him.' 'Oh, forget about him,' her friend tells her. 'I went out with him once, and all he did was talk about his operation.'
- A tomcat was heard running up and down the alley for hours. A neighbour called his owner and asked what was happening. The owner said, 'Well, I had him fixed today, and he's going around cancelling all his engagements.'
Cats Sleep AnywhereCats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair. Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge. Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do. Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks. Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere. Eleanor Farjeon [1881 - 1965]
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. - Anon
- There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats. - Anon
- Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God. - Anon
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. - Ellen Perry Berkeley
- People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life. - Faith Resnick
- In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats. - an English proverb
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. - Hippolyte Taine
- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." - Joseph Wood Krutch
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. - Jeff Valdez
- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer
- Law of Cat Inertia - A cat at rest will tend to remain at rest, unless acted upon by some outside force - such as the opening of cat food, or a nearby scurrying mouse.
- Law of Cat Motion - A cat will move in a straight line, unless there is a really good reason to change direction.
- Law of Cat Stretching - A cat will stretch to a distance proportional to the length of the nap just taken.
- Law of Cat Sleeping - All cats must sleep with people whenever possible, in a position as uncomfortable for the people involved as is possible for the cat.
- Law of Cat Elongation - A cat can make her body long enough to reach just about any counter top that has anything remotely interesting on it.
- Law of Dinner Table Attendance - Cats must attend all meals when anything good is served.
- Law of Obedience Resistance - A cat's resistance varies in proportion to a human's desire for her to do something.
- First Law of Energy Conservation - Cats know that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and will, therefore, use as little energy as possible.
- Second Law of Energy Conservation - Cats also know that energy can only be stored by a lot of napping.
- Law of Refrigerator Observation - If a cat watches a refrigerator long enough, someone will come along and take out something good to eat.
- Law of Electric Blanket Attraction - Turn on an electric blanket and a cat will jump into bed at the speed of light.
- Law of Random Comfort Seeking - A cat will always seek, and usually take over, the most comfortable spot in any given room.
- Law of Cat Embarrassment - A cat's irritation rises in direct proportion to her embarrassment times the amount of human laughter.Law of Furniture Replacement - A cat's desire to scratch furniture is directly proportional to the cost of the furniture.
- Law of Cat Landing - A cat will always land in the softest place possible.
- Law of Cat Disinterest - A cat's interest level will vary in inverse proportion to the amount of effort a human expends in trying to interest him.
- Law of Pill Rejection - Any pill given to a cat has the potential energy to reach escape velocity.
- Law of Cat Composition - A cat is composed of Matter + Anti-Matter + It Doesn't Matter.
Sleeping Cat PicturesCats are very popular with our readers, so please send us your funny cat nap pictures
How to Create an Amazing PowerPoint PresentationMaking presentations in PowerPoint is satisfying, moreover, it's easy to get started. The PowerPoint program is intuitive to learn and easy to create your own PPT slides and build them into a slide show. If you have Microsoft Office you may find that you already have PowerPoint along with Word and Excel. One way to begin is simply to open any example presentation. Just download one of our free PPT files and open it with PowerPoint. As you examine the slides, so it will become obvious how to add pictures and titles, if you do get stuck, ask the wonderful built-in 'Help'. To make an amazing slide show requires these skills;
- Imagination - Think of an idea, then build a themed slide set
- Artistic - An eye for a good picture
- Wordsmith - Choose a catchy title for each slide
- Humour - Your viewers will appreciate a funny PowerPoint Presentation
- PowerPoint mechanics - Actually, this is the easiest skill of them all, the program is so intuitive.