Friends and colleagues of Guy and Will have helped in the compilation of these 'signs'
which they have seen in different places in the world:
Will and Guy think that the above $200 fine is a bit steep - under the circumstances.
More Funny Signs
- At a Music Store in Nottingham, UK : Out to lunch. Bach
at 12:30. Offenbach sooner.
- In a dry cleaner's
shop in Portsea, Portsmouth, UK: Drop your trousers here.
- In a department store in Vancouver, Canada: Bargain Basement Upstairs.
- In a restaurant in
Norfolk, Virginia, USA: Customers who find our waitresses rude ought to see the manager.
- In a restaurant window just outside Brixham, Devon, UK: Don't
stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.
- In a health food shop window in Los Angeles, USA: Closed due to illness.
- In a pub in West Sussex which is non-smoking: If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
sign can be found at the front of Safeway store in Seattle, USA: For Sale: 100% Recycled Compost. [Is there any other way to produce compost?]
- Adult Literacy leaflet in Chelmsford, Essex, UK: If you cannot
read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.
- On a Music Teacher's
door in Halifax, Nova Scotia, USA: Out Chopin, back in a min-u-et.
- The Ram Inn Hotel's
restaurant, Newark, UK: Try
our fish just for the halibut.
- Written on the trucks of a local plumbing company in San Francisco: Don't
sleep with a drip call your plumber.
- Seen in a vet's
waiting room, Walton-on-Thames, UK: Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!
- In an Ottowa, Canada, clothing store:
Wonderful bargains for men with 18 and 19 necks.
- At an Optician's in Fareham, UK: If you don't see what you're looking for, You've come to the right place.
- In a Laundromat, seen in Portland, Oregon, USA:
Automatic Washing Machines: Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
Ever seen hot snow?
Sighted at a towing company in Sacramento, California, 'We don't
charge an arm and a leg . We want tows.'
on the door of the Delivery Room in the Maternity Suite at St Mary's
Hospital, Newcastle, UK, 'Push. Push. Push.'
Wet Paint. This is a warning, not an instruction. Sign next to a fence seen in Bradford, UK
Seen outside a second hand shop in Glasgow, Scotland, 'We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.'
Spotted in Windsor Safari Park,
Berkshire, UK: 'Baboons - Please stay in your car.'
[When Will and his family visited the park, the baboons sat on the roof and the bonnet of his car; they broke the windscreen wipers and threw them away, as
well as pulling the washers out of their seating, drinking the soapy water and throwing the pipes away. I didn't
dare leave the car to retrieve the pieces - I was not amused!].
- More clean jokes for June
See more pictures of funny road signs, featuring
cars and street notices
Funny traffic signs •
Funny road signs
• Funny road signs UK •
Funny animal road signs
• Pictures of stupid signs •
Funny car pictures •
Dyslexic signs •
Funny garbage •
• Pointless signs •
Funny street signs •
Funny no parking signs •
Parking yellow lines
• 'No' signs