Friends and colleagues of Guy and Will have helped in the compilation of these 'signs' which they have seen in different places in the world:
Will and Guy think that the above $200 fine is a bit steep - under the circumstances.
More Funny Signs
- At a Music Store in Nottingham, UK : Out to lunch. Bach at 12:30. Offenbach sooner.
- In a dry cleaner's shop in Portsea, Portsmouth, UK: Drop your trousers here.
- In a department store in Vancouver, Canada: Bargain Basement Upstairs.
- In a restaurant in Norfolk, Virginia, USA: Customers who find our waitresses rude ought to see the manager.
- In a restaurant window just outside Brixham, Devon, UK: Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.
- In a health food shop window in Los Angeles, USA: Closed due to illness.
- In a pub in West Sussex which is non-smoking: If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
- This sign can be found at the front of Safeway store in Seattle, USA: For Sale: 100% Recycled Compost. [Is there any other way to produce compost?]
- Adult Literacy leaflet in Chelmsford, Essex, UK: If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.
- On a Music Teacher's door in Halifax, Nova Scotia, USA: Out Chopin, back in a min-u-et.
- The Ram Inn Hotel's restaurant, Newark, UK: Try our fish just for the halibut.
- Written on the trucks of a local plumbing company in San Francisco: Don't sleep with a drip call your plumber.
- Seen in a vet's waiting room, Walton-on-Thames, UK: Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!
- In an Ottowa, Canada, clothing store: Wonderful bargains for men with 18 and 19 necks.
- At an Optician's in Fareham, UK: If you don't see what you're looking for, You've come to the right place.
- In a Laundromat, seen in Portland, Oregon, USA: Automatic Washing Machines: Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
Ever seen hot snow?
- More clean jokes for June