Unless you saw these funny safety pictures, you would not believe what people do at work. Even with the pictures, you may think some were faked, but Will and Guy cannot see the joins!
- Funny Health and Safety Pictures
- Funny Workplace Safety Tales
- Funny Health and Safety Pictures
- Funny Safety At Work Pictures
- Safety PowerPoint Presentation
New Meanings to a 'Prop Shaft'
Nothing As Mundane as Safety Must Interfere with the Tea BreakPlease send us your funny construction safety pictures.
Funny Safety Story Two workmen were digging foundations when one of them started shouting and jumping about. The other one thought his partner had hit an underground power cable and was being electrocuted so following good health and safety practice used a shovel to separate him from the electricity. Luckily for the first worker he wasn't getting an electric shock but was panicking after a wasp had flown up his trousers. Fortunately he didn't get stung, but the second worker hit him so hard with the shovel that his shoulder was dislocated.See more funny electric safety pictures A New Angle on 'Protection Goggles'
Health Tip From page 21 of the Health & Safety Handbook for Employees: 'Blink your eyelids periodically to lubricate your eyes'.
Another Funny Safety Picture - Shocking Shower?Be Careful! Try not to touch the shower - SHOCK
- Safety is a major concern at the manufacturing company where I work. So I'm constantly preaching caution to the workers I supervise. 'Does anyone know,' I asked a few guys, 'what the speed limit is in our parking lot?'The long silence that followed was interrupted when one of them piped up. 'That depends. Do you mean coming to work or leaving?'
- A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in Boston, Massachusetts, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
- Safety Managers: persons who write a 10,000 word document and call it a brief - Franz Kafka
- What do you get if you put 100 Safety Managers in your basement? - A whine cellar.
- Dead Slow - Live Children Here is an interesting oxymoron. Humorous safety signs really do work.
- A police protection officer was visiting a primary school in a particularly rough area of Manchester, England.'Why shouldn't you touch the oven door or the kettle?' he asked the assembled class. A young girls hand shot into the air. 'Because you might leave fingerprints,' she answered.
- A crowd gathered around at a woodworking trade show held at Fort Purbrook, Portsmouth and were watching a sales demonstration.The demonstrator had an ordinary saw next to another which had a saw stopping safety device. He showed how each might work when it hit an operator's finger. For simulation purposes he used a sausage as a substitute. Intrigued, a curious spectator stepped up for a closer look and was struck in the eye by a flying piece of debris.
More Amusing Pictures of Safety at WorkCan't reach? Send for a fork-lift truck, or 3... Then, the box fell off the back ..... Finally, it was crushed.
Safety Film - ReportA company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job. According to the Health and Safety Council News, the film's depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room. Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.
Safety Rules At HomeFootnote: Please send us your funny safety pictures.
Humour In Posters Brings Good Feelings To a WorkplaceThis makes ideas more memorable and able to be understood. This has a lot to do with the working of the mind. Pleasant thoughts generate more receptive learning. Have you ever tried studying for an exam when you have ugly thoughts disturbing your mind? Humour effectively drives a point home. Therefore it becomes easier to understand when done correctly. Accidents situations cannot be photographed. Only stuntmen are crazy enough to do things that can result in accidents. Cartoons can be effectively used to illustrate dangerous situations which might be impossible to capture on film in real life
- The cap of Bert's tooth fell out so he phoned his dentist, Doctor Exelby, to ask if it could be replaced.'Yes,' said the dentist, 'but it will cost you £175.' 'No way,' said Bert and went off to buy a 50p tube of superglue and stuck the cap back carefully. He woke up in Queen Alexandra Hospital, Cosham. Warning: Apparently superglue contains a cyanide chemical.
- When the employees of a High Rise Scaffold Company, Doncaster, England, attended a fire safety seminar, they watched a fire officer demonstrate the proper way to operate an extinguisher.'Pull the pin like a hand grenade,' he roared. 'Then depress the trigger to release the extinguishing agent.' Later Simon Baxter, a rather nervous, young and new employee was selected to extinguish a 'controlled fire' in the live demonstration area. In his nervousness, he forgot to pull the pin. The instructor roared, 'Like a hand grenade? And again louder, 'Like a hand grenade, remember?' In a burst of confidence Simon pulled the pin ..................... and hurled the extinguisher into the blaze
- A woman was killed from chlorine gas poisoning when she mixed Harpic and Domestos together in a confined space. She had inadvertently created the same conditions as experienced by the soldiers during a gas attack in the trenches of the First World War